How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Sinds the world works how it does atm you'd would do best what everyone does. Pump bulk money into companies that are specialized in social media advertising and let some important people give there (played) opinion of the matter and voila, the masses will consume it like everything else that is brought this way.

I would agree with Rachel. There exists tremendous pressure on white women against dating Black Men. This is perhaps not surprising given the significant anxiety so many white men feel about the prospect of competing with Black Men for the attentions of white women. Fortunately, we are seeing more and more Black Men paired with white women in popular media, and in parallel we are seeing more and more white women expressing their attraction to Black Men publicly, thus giving confidence to other white women who are curious about Black Men. Unfortunately however, we are also seeing an increasingly hateful backlash from insecure white males.
Love it! Only, I dont see a whole bunch of black men lining up to date a white woman on the regular. Sure they look, and yeah maybe that want to tap that, but I don't see my brothers from another mom seeking to go on the regular with white women. Just my observation. So why are we publicizing it again?

Also would be amazing saw the next 2 scene

1) the view of outside..... cuckold with small penis who play his clean up duties while stroke his pee pee

2) the beginning of new life of a black baby

Cant really wait for that !!!

It's amazing to get a microscopic view of his potent African sperm searching for her egg to fertilize.

Back