How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Here in the Czech Republic, the interracial propaganda is rolling like never before... Recently there has been an uproar coming from white racists towards a newly casted black man in the most popular Czech Tv show. The new storyline featuring the black man goes as follows: A young pale blonde white girl from a Christian family constantly gets disappointed by several relationships with white boys. All of a sudden, she finds out a black man (though blacks are extremely rare here) and instantly falls in love with him. What's more, she wants to get married to him after only like five episodes. Her parents do not seem to approve at first but after a couple of episodes, the white parents and even the girl's brother get almost bossed around by the black man.
Almost every single episode is filled with beautiful interracial imagery with an emphasis on the contrast between the skin colour, the dominance of the black man etc. Just the perfect example of how this should be done properly!

View attachment 3603157
View attachment 3603158
View attachment 3603159
View attachment 3603164View attachment 3603165
View attachment 3603227
I'm glad to hear that. There is even more commercials showing white girls with black guys. I also saw one of those 30 minute infomercials on sex products late at night which had a white girl with her black boyfriend discussing their amazing sex.

My stomach is churning, my head is spinning, my heart is pounding with raging jealousy. I feel frustration, anxiety and confusion coursing through my whole body.

View attachment 3613243

My emotions are all burning intensely leaving me trembling. It's like *******. But I also feel extreme arousal between my legs, my penis tries to get out of the chastity device. My penis is dripping, the wetness has a reason: I am a cuckold.
Damn! I love closeups of BBC stretching beautiful young white girls.

Not nearly enough. Still too many racist white couples even in the swinger community. Ive watched scenes where the minute a black man tosses his watch on the hat a sex party the sexual tension and jealousy in the room goes sky high. All the white males freeze in terror and their little worthless Cocklettes shrivel and freeze. I stood dumbfounded as the hostess reached into the hat right in from of her tiny little 5 foot 5 inch tall balding husband to rummage around for the black man's watch. Instantly. He pulled down his pants to reveal a huge 9 inch cock. She pulled him away to a private room. The silence in that room you could hear it.
My wife has been fucked by black men at sex parties, including 2 black men at one sex party, in front of me and many other people. no one appeared to be bothered by black men fucking my wife than the white men fucking my wife. In fact they usually rotated fucking my wife's mouth and
unprotected married white cunt. We all had a great time.

My wife has been fucked by black men at sex parties, including 2 black men at one sex party, in front of me and many other people. no one appeared to be bothered by black men fucking my wife than the white men fucking my wife. In fact they usually rotated fucking my wife's mouth and
unprotected married white cunt. We all had a great time.
Excellent. That is how it should be. Black men should be able to enjoy white women as they wish. By "unprotected" do you mean that you wife is not on birth control? How old is she?

Excellent. That is how it should be. Black men should be able to enjoy white women as they wish. By "unprotected" do you mean that you wife is not on birth control? How old is she?
Thank you for your nice comment. My wife is not on birth control now because she is 68. However, she has been enjoying being fucked by other men for most of her adult life and was not on birth control and only used condoms when the man fucking her wanted to use a rubber.

Thank you for your nice comment. My wife is not on birth control now because she is 68. However, she has been enjoying being fucked by other men for most of her adult life and was not on birth control and only used condoms when the man fucking her wanted to use a rubber.
Ah! I did not think about maturity. I should have considered that because I enjoy older women very much.

Nature created us male and female to enjoy penetration to the fullest, skin on skin, heat and wetness of the female's loins, hardness of the man's cock. Condoms take away so much of that pleasure. And both should enjoy to the fullest when she is filled to overflowing by ejaculation.

Ah! I did not think about maturity. I should have considered that because I enjoy older women very much.

Nature created us male and female to enjoy penetration to the fullest, skin on skin, heat and wetness of the female's loins, hardness of the man's cock. Condoms take away so much of that pleasure. And both should enjoy to the fullest when she is filled to overflowing by ejaculation.
Great that you enjoy fucking older women. My wife and I agree with you 100%. My wife has told me several times that is why she has always enjoyed being fucked bareback, so that she could feel the men's hard cocks fucking skin to skin with her cunt walls, feeling their hot cum shooting in her unprotected married white cunt. My wife has always hated condoms because they took so much of her pleasure away. Yes both my wife and the men fucking her should enjoy to the fullest when she is filled to overflowing by ejaculation.

Lana Lokteff: I Was Wrong About Interracial Relationships
View attachment 3618003

lana-lokteff-01.jpg
So beautifully said, I love it.

You realize of course that in her original video, she's being sarcastic ? right ?
I kind of thought that would go over a lot of people's heads. It seema pretty clear she's being sarcastic-especially towards the end.
That being said, the louder and more often white conservatives condemn interracial relationships, the more (I believe) it secretly turns them on. I bet she got a little tingle-one that she's too ashamed to EVER acknowledge-while she waa making the original video.

White Mom Births 3 Black Babies, Then Responds To Racial Backlash

"In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is used to help couples facing fertility struggles conceive a baby by combining egg and sperm in a lab. Many times, couples using IVF wind up creating more embryos than are needed or are able to be used.

Through IVF, Rachel had two adopted African-American embryos implanted. The couple then had to wait and see if the transfer would be successful."

So the white mom was technically "Blacked." That does not change cucked status of *******. :)
Beautiful. They did their duty.

A soul is empty, but yet it is never exhausted. Energy flows where your attention goes. Just as a flower opens up to the light, so does your soul seek what you desire. Deficit and abundance are conceived as one, they go hand in hand just like matter and energy or dark and light. So there are many paths that the energy can take, but it is the human who makes the choice. Yes Mistry and Imagination arise from the same source. This source is called darkness, darkness within darkness, the gateway to all understanding. When a cuck, enjoys to watch his wife get fucked more, than actually fucking her himself, and the wife wife prefers a black bull, then there is definite need for a black bull, to fill the vacuum. It is like a ******* of nature which has come about through the complexity of society. So the black bull fills the deficit to reestablish harmony within the couple. As the cuck passes on his energy to black bull and his wife, they intern return energy through giving the cuck a purpose and reason to serve. It is a type of symbiosis: Symbiosis (from Greek συμβίωσις, sumbíōsis, "living together", from σύν, sún, "together", and βίωσις, bíōsis, "living")[2] is any type of a close and long-term biological interaction between two different biological organisms, be it mutualistic, commensalistic, or parasitic. A relationship of mutual benefit, where everyone gets what they have sought. Passivity and action complement themselves in harmony, but only if it is done right. The true meaning behind the relationship must be understood by all participants.

The philosophy goes deeper into the spiritual realm. The souls can become entangled into the afterlife, continuing this type of relationship. It is a form of spiritual slavery, where not the laws or the leash bonds the souls, especially that of the couple which is owned by the black bull, but it is their energy and desire of pleasure, that the black bull provides them, like a *******, they are addicted to the power and domination of the black bull, which is a masterpiece of nature.

Back