How should interracial be promoted more in society?

office-work.jpg
Who's computer is this-his or hers? Which one said "Hey, come here for just a minute-I need to show you something"...

I am very glad that that this gives you an incredible feeling of satisfaction 😊 My wife's black boyfriend also finds it very satisfying. How would you describe that feeling? Does it matter if the woman is married?

View attachment 3612970
You feel an emotional storm inside you when a powerful male decided to procreate with your life partner. And she's willing. He wants to take her. You'll have to take care about his offspring she will bear.

The white woman, of course. It's written all over her face. The brotha is both pleasantly surprised and excited at the same time. This is her indirect way of telling him she wants to get Blacked.
"Antoine, I was wondering if you could come help me fix something in my bedroom after work this evening. I can show you what I need done real quick if ypu have a second-I have a picture on my computer."

You feel an emotional storm inside you when a powerful male decided to procreate with your life partner. And she's willing. He wants to take her. You'll have to take care about his offspring she will bear.

You describe it very well. It's an inner turmoil, an inner storm of conflicting emotions.

He wants to take her. She is willing. I would like to be able to control the situation, I no longer can, because the dice have already been cast and are dancing on the table in front of you.

My stomach is churning, my head is spinning, my heart is pounding with raging jealousy. I feel frustration, anxiety and confusion coursing through my whole body.

natalie-knight-bbcpie-ratio-9-16-1.png

My emotions are all burning intensely leaving me trembling. It's like *******. But I also feel extreme arousal between my legs, my penis tries to get out of the chastity device. My penis is dripping, the wetness has a reason: I am a cuckold.

PROBABLY TOO MUCH

but... here at work and immagine...

immagine how to increase the propaganda...
Thinking about a world where in all gym / public shower there’s a controll woman (like SS at Hitler time...) check at your penis...

if you are finded with smallones you have to go in train for 2 weeks....

In that two weeks you are deported in a big house (hotel / mansion) where big black guys fuck all and only white girl (Finded in same metoth... gym or work.... but for being perfect for a SS black guys)...
Small penis deported have to serve the black bull and clean all ******* from white pussy....

During that 2 weeks slaves can’t even touch his penis and let’s try to be small at all....
Before return free have to pass a day under masturbation.... within balls are empty and penis is destroyed because of masturbation...

Will be a perfect propaganda !

.....more About this dream via pm

Andrea

It's the single one thing in life that I fear most. And the thing that I crave most. My wife's black lover is ready to make her pregnant.

bdsmlr-413627-Sc0Tefbwop.gif

He feels powerful, he feels proud. He knows that I will have to bear the consequences. Everyone will be able to see that I raise a biracial baby that blatantly not mine.

6ea691ad-6837-4cca-9876-93492b41c8d6.jpg

I can actually feel the angst inside my chest..like a knot of churning boiling emotions. My entire psyche is focused on my wife and I worship her for doing what she is doing.

7f49292c-7647-4831-b001-bc71af21b88e.jpg

Black on white is being promoted a lot and still i dont see Indian with Black or Asian with black being promoted so much.
In the Indian community it is still a big Taboo.
I hope they will make more types of interracial couple in movies than only black on white.

Kiss
It is just as hot I met a Hawaiian lady on tinder and told her about my bbc fetishized and told her t would pay her to watch and she said yes she is try to charge me $300 and I am pretty sure I am going cave in

It's the single one thing in life that I fear most. And the thing that I crave most. My wife's black lover is ready to make her pregnant.

View attachment 3613265

He feels powerful, he feels proud. He knows that I will have to bear the consequences. Everyone will be able to see that I raise a biracial baby that blatantly not mine.

View attachment 3613264

I can actually feel the angst inside my chest..like a knot of churning boiling emotions. My entire psyche is focused on my wife and I worship her for doing what she is doing.

View attachment 3613267
Perusing H&M catalog. White women should choose black men to sire ******* more often.
1600375690900.png
1600375722700.png
1600375767700.png
Her white mom created a miracle of the nature.

This is marvelous! A true wonder of nature.

Laura found this quote from a researcher on the internet: A random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average,

This is marvelous! A true wonder of nature.

Laura found this quote from a researcher on internet: A random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average,
Like if you think that girl should have a black lover
1600376320100.png
1600376335200.png

Perusing H&M catalog. White women should choose black men to sire ******* more often.
View attachment 3613672
View attachment 3613673
View attachment 3613675
Her white mom created a miracle of the nature.

Laura has been discussing interracial breeding on Reddit. Someone wrote:

"I must warn you that you will get flack for this. Most people look down on these sorts of relationships and any ******* from them. Your kid(s) will be teased for this. Seen it happen before.

Also why the need for a biracial baby? I don’t mean to sound racist but at least from my experiences a lot of biracial ******* are kinda ugly. I find pure black or white people to be far more attractive on average."

Laura has been discussing interracial breeding on Reddit. Someone wrote:

"I must warn you that you will get flack for this. Most people look down on these sorts of relationships and any ******* from them. Your kid(s) will be teased for this. Seen it happen before.

Also why the need for a biracial baby? I don’t mean to sound racist but at least from my experiences a lot of biracial ******* are kinda ugly. I find pure black or white people to be far more attractive on average."
That's rubbish. When beautiful man and woman mix their genes they make beautiful offspring. Beauty is not equal to uniformity.
1600377258000.png
1600377270100.png
1600377622500.png

Last edited:
Back