How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Read the headline of this thread.
I don't want to insult anybody. But my kid looks more African than European, more black than white. So I call these ******* black, like the others here too.
No problem, I think. And I am proud when I say I gave birth to a black baby.
heartwarming :)

Just stay the course and take your time and they will come to you eventually. There is always diamonds found in the waters of fakes and flakes.

This is a crazy topic because if a white couple has a mixed race baby everyone would know that a black guy was the *******. Imagine the scorn from family and friends. Best to keep things as just hot and kinky sex

This is a crazy topic because if a white couple has a mixed race baby everyone would know that a black guy was the *******. Imagine the scorn from family and friends. Best to keep things as just hot and kinky sex
yes that is fact i know only to well it resulted in me losing all contact with family and had move away because of it

yes that is fact i know only to well it resulted in me losing all contact with family and had move away because of it

Sorry to hear that.

So?

You could always say husband is sterile and used a donor.

Most couples obtain sperm from a donor of the same race. People aren’t stupid and they’d know. So, while endulging fantasy’s it’s important to use discretion and be responsible

Most couples obtain sperm from a donor of the same race. People aren’t stupid and they’d know. So, while endulging fantasy’s it’s important to use discretion and be responsible

Most couples not all. It's no ones business who they picked as a donor, why, or how she was inseminated.

Also, you could tell people that you separated for a while and she had a boyfriend while you were separated. It doesnt matter, still none of their business.

Last edited:
Back