How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

I posted this once before but I have had so many requests to update and repost it, so here it is, enjoy.
A Dream of Black Pregnancy
by Babydoll

After a long night of serving a strong Black Man, I frequently have these powerful dreams of pregnancy that penetrate my mind and ******* capture my thoughts, holding me hostage for several nights. In addition to the pride I feel after pleasing and serving such a Man, there is the overpowering feeling of emotional completeness that results from being filled with an overflowing volume of strong, dangerous potent Black cum. I am filled with so much cum embedded deep inside me that even the next day that I have to be very careful about walking around in public. So often while I walk, His gift begins leaking and slipping down my smooth legs all the way to my toes. One time I happened to sneeze while shopping in Target and I suffered a public leakage embarrassment.

These experiences serve to remind me of just how much power and control the Man had over me the night before and how easily he turned me into a whimpering needy slut, shamelessly begging for more. After being with such a Man I am usually broken but feeling grateful and totally fulfilled. And then the dreams come to me, dreams that are uninvited, insistent and overpowering. Dreams that seem so real and vivid to me that I usually wake up sweating, panting and shaking with involuntary orgasms. Orgasms that I have no control over that remind me of how submissive I was under the power of that Man. And it’s always the same dream with slight variations.

In my dream I find myself being led on the arm of a powerfully built, handsome mature Black Man. His arm is so muscular and firm that I feel my natural submissiveness flower as I cling to him like a helpless little girl. His dominant masculine presence makes me feel so safe, proud, content and radiant that I feel like I’m floating on air. I feel so light and completely connected to Him that I don’t even have to think. He guides my body so effortlessly.

As I walk gracefully on His arm without concern or self-consciousness I suddenly realize that I am totally nude. I look down and notice that I’m also outrageously pregnant. So pregnant in fact that I must be like 8 months along, my youthful womb filled with a very large baby that stretches out my belly obscenely on my petite frame. I am so swollen with his baby that I look as if I’m going to burst at any moment. I look down at my fat belly with my protruding button and I become aware of how full and engorged my breasts are and how much heavier my chest feels as we walk. I walk awkwardly and I notice the weight of my full boobies and how they swing as we walk. My nipples also look so new and strange to my eyes, My puffy aureoles feel so much larger and sensitive even to the air I'm moving through. For the first time in my life I feel like my nipples actually have weight and substance. I fight back a sudden desire to have them slapped, bitten and pulled on. Realizing how top heavy I feel, I hold on even tighter to my Man's arm. His huge arms feel so firm and solid, and I find that comfort and safety returning to my little mind.

As we move along I feel waves of deep pleasure pulse through my body just from the fact that I can cling to him and have the certainty of his guidance through the unquestioned power he has over me. As we walk into a large hotel meeting room, I look up to him with admiration and smile submissively. He meets my look with a glance that reminds me of my place. A few more steps into the room I notice that it is filled with a large number of very handsome Black Men and their white women.
I immediately notice that the women present are looking at me with envious smiles while the numerous Black Men are giving my owner nods of approval as they gaze at all of my slut body. I feel their eyes linger on my body, their eyes scan me from my head to my toes as my body responds instantly to their lustful stares. Then I notice that my pussy juices have been increasing all this time and I feel a volume of squishy liquid building to a frightening volume. From that I feel my heart pumping faster and a rush of warm ******* pulsing through my body. I feel my ******* surge through my body making my swollen well-used cunt even wetter while my nipples tingle crying out for attention. My puffy nipples feel so swollen that I think they are going to leak at any moment. A tingling on my thigh makes me notice the rush of my wet pussy juices inching down my smooth hairless pale white thighs and it is this reaction that goes fully noticed by all present. In fact, I can already smell my lusty cunt fragrances. Certainly they must also.
Then, my owner, clearly the most powerful and dominant Man in this room notices my reaction and pauses, takes my neck in his hand and moves my face so he can look directly in my eyes to admonish me to keep it together. He noticed that I was enjoying the way the other Men were looking at me. His hand reaches for my right breast and he firmly takes the nipple between his fingers and proceeds to strongly pinch and pull on my engorged swollen nipple as everyone watches this demonstration of His control and dominance. At that moment, I am instantly filled with a Pride so intense that the power of the emotion awakens me from my sleep. White girl Pride. Black Pregnant Pride.

Preg Sitting.png

Back