How many times did you fuck bulls before you got pregnant?

Everyone knows the most exciting thrill of this lifestyle is unprotected sex with the guy staying in and unloading deep inside….in fact it’s what makes everyone involved want to try that again..

As a married woman, my wife was first knocked up by one of eight Black alphas who repeatedly fucked and inseminated her during our 7-day honeymoon in 1972. It should be noted that neither my tiny white dick nor my ineffective sperm has ever been inside my wife's womanhood. About 5 weeks after returning from our honeymoon, she missed her period and morning sickness began. Medical tests confirmed her pregnancy and it was calculated that she had conceived during the time period of our honeymoon. Therefore, the Black alphas who made me into a cuckold also gave my wife her first Black breeding.

Absolutely correct. It is all about fate, timing and natural selection. However, when it came to being bred, my wife always maintained that being inseminated by Black men always increased the odds for a successful breeding.
not really its all about luck I was so happy when it happened but i was also well aware it was pure luck really i mean i had dont everything i could to make it as sure as possible

Back