How many times did you fuck bulls before you got pregnant?

Well, I didn't want to call b.s. since I have only been on here for a few days. I guess I should be more aggressive.
One way to look at it this way. A tiny number of men willingly want their wives to be pregnant by another man and then have to raise it on their dime. It happens from time to time but that is a rare event. Remember you are in an echo chamber here where some men or woman will say things that the group wants to hear. Rarely is it a verified person saying they got “bred”. Planned or not.

But you do like making statements that are your personal opinion and not always based in fact. Black men do fuck better for instance than men from other ethnic backgrounds. I am a women and therefor more qualified to make that claim. Just having fun BTW.

I’ve fucked white girls who swear white guys are the best. I’ve fucked white girls who say Latin men are the best. I’ve fucked Asian woman who say white guys are the best. I’ve fucked Asian girls who say Asian men are the best.

So what does it all mean? No single race is the best at making love. Not all people think people outside their race are sexy. It’s a concept as old as humanity. Beauty and sexuality is in the eye of the beholder.

How do people explain to their families that your pregnant by your BBC Bull? Just curious. Seems like a lot of women have done this in this site.
For us we said it was an in vitro accident, that the clinic got the done batch mixed up. Her family wanted us to sue them, but we came to a arbitration agreement for baby support, and a refund on the money.

We did and he never wants anything to do whit us or our little boy. It was some Great Sex it he was a JERK.
I actually know someone who is the product of such a coupling. A retail DNA test she got as a gift ended up rocking a WHOLE LOT of people’s lives 40 years on. All for an hour or two of some sex.

Back