How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

My cuck hasn’t had a hair on him from the neck down for the last year. This week I threw away the last of his men’s underwear. I told him our final step to fully convert him is caged 6 days a week 😈 That will begin next week once we are on spring break. The best thing is he use to be so selfish about his personal wants and needs. Now I come first for him all the time. Cucking is a beautiful thing ❤️
Hot!! 👿👿🙏👿👿👿❤️❤️❤️

My cuck hasn’t had a hair on him from the neck down for the last year. This week I threw away the last of his men’s underwear. I told him our final step to fully convert him is caged 6 days a week 😈 That will begin next week once we are on spring break. The best thing is he use to be so selfish about his personal wants and needs. Now I come first for him all the time. Cucking is a beautiful thing ❤️
Such a tiny little thing

View attachment 5308222
Hey there Hubby, You look ready for the street to me. It's time to get you an ankle chain and start and hit the clubs and bars, to see what we can find for you in the way of big black or white cock, in fact any cock will be right up your...or should I say, right down your throat...now lets go shopping for those ankle chains cuck boi!

It took some time to get this one trim and presentable, before we could get him out and about on the hunt. But I think you will agree, he looks the part now and is ready for that cock, wherever it is!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Let me know……I take care of Jasmine

Tonight hubby you are the maid providing FULL service to both my bulls, now go answer the door on your knees and mouth open...you know the drill!
1841307_3.jpg

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Back