How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

View attachment 5308222
Hey there Hubby, You look ready for the street to me. It's time to get you an ankle chain and start and hit the clubs and bars, to see what we can find for you in the way of big black or white cock, in fact any cock will be right up your...or should I say, right down your throat...now lets go shopping for those ankle chains cuck boi!

It took some time to get this one trim and presentable, before we could get him out and about on the hunt. But I think you will agree, he looks the part now and is ready for that cock, wherever it is!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Your wife is a talented woman……..let’s privately chat. 💋Cheers

View attachment 5308222
Hey there Hubby, You look ready for the street to me. It's time to get you an ankle chain and start and hit the clubs and bars, to see what we can find for you in the way of big black or white cock, in fact any cock will be right up your...or should I say, right down your throat...now lets go shopping for those ankle chains cuck boi!

It took some time to get this one trim and presentable, before we could get him out and about on the hunt. But I think you will agree, he looks the part now and is ready for that cock, wherever it is!

i can't imagine how a guy could look that good.

Just wondering how many of you that are true cuckolds either choose to wear women's lingerie or are "f-orced" to wear lingerie by your hotwife or dominant bull? For me its the logical step for any submissive cuck hubby.

I think most bulls would laugh at this they rather have my wife in lingerie not me.

Getting back to my answer that was "Always" ... The first question was ****** or do I do it on my own . I am into pleasing my Lady and this pleases her . If I did not want to do it ... Honestly ... I'd love to know her answer . Would she ******* me ? I never went down that road .

Back