How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

Wearing infront of bull and wife would be humiliating but even more so if i had to wax or shave off all hair to be smooth and qould make me feel more feminine and submissive. I'd do it if required. Would be up to the bull ans wife to decide.
Why not do it now to show your devotion to the lifestyle, and your wife and bull? Why wait to be told??? Show some initiative PLEASE!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Why not do it now to show your devotion to the lifestyle, and your wife and bull? Why wait to be told??? Show some initiative PLEASE!

I suppose it is more humiliating if it is mandatory and ordered by the bull... even more than by the wife. But wife cann assist the cuck when he will shave it. Once the cuck is shaved, he will dress like a bitch by himself. This could be the initiative...

My wife dominates me in our martial dynamic. She makes me wear my sissy outfits when she "shows me off" to her girlfriends at their "hen" parties. I do almost all the household work, and I usually wear either panties, a French maid's outfit, or a bikini jock-strap.

Attachments

• Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 333
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
  • Front View with Bikini Jockstrap, Erect Tiny Dick Produces No Bulge.JPG
    Front View with Bikini Jockstrap, Erect Tiny Dick Produces No Bulge.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
  • Rear View with Bikini Jockstrap.JPG
    Rear View with Bikini Jockstrap.JPG
    963.4 KB · Views: 308
Just wondering how many of you that are true cuckolds either choose to wear women's lingerie or are "******" to wear lingerie by your hotwife or dominant bull? For me its the logical step for any submissive cuck hubby.

I was a sissy for a black man and always wore lingerie for him and I introduced him to my girlfriend who he enjoyed fucking.

Back