How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

I always wear my next best lingerie and I wear bra, panties and suspenders belt and stockings. That’s every day by the way because i dont own any male clothing whatsoever. I gave that up ten years ago when I came out and started female hormone replacement therapy. Nowadays it’s just routine and I wouldn’t dream of going back to being “male”. Boy germs? Ewwww, how yucky!

Last edited:
I wear lingerie every day, mainly because i dont own any male clothing whatsoever.
I remember when my first wife put panties on me. She bought me like 8 pairs one day. The next day when I came home from work and got a shower then went to the dresser to get some underwear she had thrown out all my boy stuff. Even the pair I removed before my shower. She said I won’t need those anymore. I only wore thongs and
G-strings for 10 years.

That's the position youll spend most of the night in honey, only that cute man-cunny will be full of black cock and cum. You get bonus points tonight for wearing your cock slut anklet that Leroy bought you for your first gangbang, now go answer the door I think this is him!
View attachment 5607413

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Hoy! 🙏🙏🙏
Cross dressing hubby waiting patiently for wifes bulls to arrive and christen our marital bed with their leaking fluids! I hope they are gentle with him...lol!
View attachment 5026072
hot

These are all sissy cuckold husbands that we have entertained over the years. My bulls, myself and my hub Pops, have "used" them for our pleasure and the pleasure of the respective cucks wives, who are only sometimes present at the "entertainment". We only entertain the very best sissy cuckold husbands, who are extremely presentable, passable and obedient, and who put a lot of effort into looking good. I think you will agree that all these sissy cucks are extremely passable gurls. Glad you enjoyed them...we did!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
OH! I am going to pass out hearing this! So HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Get on hormones. Cheers
I was on M2F HRT and stopped due to some problems

Few months of estrogen had me at B cups bigger hips and less and finer hair (I do laser removal so it’s added benefit)

Hope to get on it with enhanced supervision!

Attachments

• CE5F19C7-0D3F-4133-8518-3C01983AB8A7.jpeg
    CE5F19C7-0D3F-4133-8518-3C01983AB8A7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • 5EF76E14-48CE-48C7-927B-7C2301B230B5.jpeg
    5EF76E14-48CE-48C7-927B-7C2301B230B5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Back