How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️
Very Hot!

In the culture I have lived in my whole life, a slut and whore were considered a cheap, looked down upon as a loose nasty person, and if known of by other women sneered at and a rejected as worthless. Men who had a lot of sex was a stud and the women who made him a stud were sluts. I honestly do not understand why we continue using these words now as complements. All these words being used during sex are not meant as complements, even if some women like and take some kind of pride in being called by those degrading names.

Quite prim and proper actually, very restrained and conservative. Should a man make any inappropriate remarks or suggestions he'll feel the full weight of my wrath or maybe even the law.

Obviously the above only applies to white guys :)

HELL YEAH !
I is a slut and proud!
No two ways about it baby !
Took a black guy three months after marriage in 1985, 55yrs old now and if I don't get at LEAST two a week I am one ratty bitch !

Quite prim and proper actually, very restrained and conservative. Should a man make any inappropriate remarks or suggestions he'll feel the full weight of my wrath or maybe even the law.

Obviously the above only applies to white guys :)

HELL YEAH !
I is a slut and proud!
No two ways about it baby !
Took a black guy three months after marriage in 1985, 55yrs old now and if I don't get at LEAST two a week I am one ratty bitch !
Love a woman thats still rocking it into her 50's

Back