Finding Yourself in a Black Neighbourhood

Would you dare yourself to stroll along a black neighbourhood, or find yourself in the midst of black men and not be afraid of them wanting to get with you? How would you attract black men to glance at your direction if you happened to stroll past them?

I used to take my wife to stroll along Black neighborhoods in NYC. We never feared doing this as it was obvious that we were looking for some Black meat for my horny wife. To focus their attention on her, my wife wore her CFM outfit (first photo). Once she got their attention, she would pull up the hem of her dress and pull the bodice down, revealing her white married charms to them (photos 2 & 3). I would tell them: "My tiny white dick will never give her pleasure or impregnate her. Only Black guys can accomplish both. Have fun, guys!!"

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 69
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 63
This post is beyond ridiculous 🙄 I'd be afraid of a redneck neighborhood with confederate flags everywhere and bullet hole riddled bud lite or Pabst blue ribbon cans in their yard. I wouldn't be afraid of anything in a black neighborhood, or dare myself as if it was treacherous 🙄
Let them play what if, oly oly oxen free. This kind of stuff is just gasoline to some of these sitting around with a match

Would you dare yourself to stroll along a black neighbourhood, or find yourself in the midst of black men and not be afraid of them wanting to get with you? How would you attract black men to glance at your direction if you happened to stroll past them?

Attachments

• 161_1000.jpg
    161_1000.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 169_1000 (1).jpg
    169_1000 (1).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 049_1000.jpg
    049_1000.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 121
I happened to be the only white person (woman) in a wagon of the MARTA train between the Atlanta airport and Peachtree Center. Aĺl males were respectful and discret, although occasionally looking. I admit some naughty thoughts hit my mind.
What thought you naughty little slut??? Were you thinking of dropping to your knees for them???

This post is beyond ridiculous 🙄 I'd be afraid of a redneck neighborhood with confederate flags everywhere and bullet hole riddled bud lite or Pabst blue ribbon cans in their yard. I wouldn't be afraid of anything in a black neighborhood, or dare myself as if it was treacherous 🙄
Cause you ain't a white red neck !

Back