['BBC'S Only'] What changes did you see in yourself after White Pussy?

VA BBC

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
I noticed how I could make their faces and bodies so red that they'd suck my thick black dick like they wanted the Brown to come off. That turned me on more so I started relentlessly fucking them until I owned everything about them. What I started to learn was that White Women (and the like) enjoy being submissive to Dominance in the Sheets. My balls were emptier, They were constantly Wetter than the Ocean, And ready to please until their hearts gave out. I gave them what they wanted + more, and never looked back!

What about yourself?

I went older, mature initially and now I'm starting to work my way down to my age bracket. The Rizz comes easier now so it's too late to change my name without changing everything else. Now besides working on myself, I'm looking at certain dynamics that I personally want cause monogamy ain't gonna cut it.

For a while, I couldn't get any white women's interest. After my first 2 or 3. It was like they could sense it on me. It was like shooting fish in a barrel after that.
Yep after I started getting fucked and sucked by them in seattle I got the same feeling they can sense you have fucked white women before they either flirt or run away

Okay so how did she turn you out? I believe you're lying
There is always one. I am not here for your satisfaction , a nine year old boy being fucked by a middle age woman and his first experience. Maybe you wouldn't be turned out because you're not into women or a down low brother. What do I gain by lying on my dick ? I posted about this on several other past threads.

There is always one. I am not here for your satisfaction , a nine year old boy being fucked by a middle age woman and his first experience. Maybe you wouldn't be turned out because you're not into women or a down low brother. What do I gain by lying on my dick ? I posted about this on several other past threads.
bruh you might not be lying but you was *******. get some therapy. fr. no bs. also get verified, he not gay for questioning you getting play at 9 hes concerned. like any mature adult would be.

Therapy was becoming a man , unlike these soft dying there hair different colors young boys nowadays. She made a real man out of me . I am thankful that it happened to me because I have always been able to communicate with older white Women which made me very successful in life dealing. At a period when I should have been experiencing masterubating I had the real thing . Thanks for your advice but I'm beyond therapy now in life . I label myself as a serial MWWF = mature white women fucker . Before someone else try to evaluate me let me say that I wouldn't back any adult taking advantage of a baby because I am a educator. My experience helped me I think because I was intimidated by white people, this opened me up to be more bold with encounters with adults.

More confident and ready to show case my talents in new ways. Looking at them with a new found spake that needs to be explored! Just open to new ideas and suggestions.

Back