How many of you consider yourself a slut?

In the culture I have lived in my whole life, a slut and whore were considered a cheap, looked down upon as a loose nasty person, and if known of by other women sneered at and a rejected as worthless. Men who had a lot of sex was a stud and the women who made him a stud were sluts. I honestly do not understand why we continue using these words now as complements. All these words being used during sex are not meant as complements, even if some women like and take some kind of pride in being called by those degrading names.

I consider slut as much a badge of honor as stud
they say to the world that the person is highly desirable, and adventurous....

Questions like this just make me realize I'm on the wrong site!!! I don't get this at all! SMH
Shout out to u. I cannot relate cuz obviously I'm not a woman, but i jus literally smh reading all these couples and women referring to themselves as sluts. To me that is very much a derogatory term. Its ok to sleep with many different people as u please, but there should still be a bit of self respect. Now there is a difference of u being realistic with yourself and just accepting your promiscuous ways as opposed to calling yourself a slut in a bragging fashion. This is an interesting topic. I guess i can see it from another perspective that i wont go into. Lol

No one liked my posting, okay I will attempt a realistic approach then. First of Slut, Bitch, Whore, black man, White Boi , Sleaze, Whore Master, Cunt, Faggot, Sissy and all other words such as these I don't use and wouldn't feel comfortable using these words. No matter who likes being referred too and degraded by the same Labels that closeminded, ignorant, judgmental, racist, self thought Superior and more moral men and women have Labeled on other men and woman for thousands of years. These labels are negative and ignorant. I don't think of any woman that loves sex or BBC's, and those that prefer to be Black Only White Wives to be labeled in any negative light. I desire Black Only White Wives, and consider the cuckold lifestyle to be hot and exciting. I know people on this site are claiming to be turned on by calling each other perverted names, Instead of saying that you are proud to be a slut, a bitch, a sissy or any of these labels, how about instead of one liners to show your pride of being considered nasty taboo fuck toys, more thought and common sense be applied to our desires. If anyone thinks that a world of people that don't see any attraction to cuckolding, is going to change their minds, and these men and women are going to accept what they consider immoral, by witnessing the disregard of people who won't even try to do away with negative labels, we are a hinderance to overcome prejudice, not a encouragement. This is my way of seeing everything around me, so just my opinion, no offence to anyone.

Shout out to u. I cannot relate cuz obviously I'm not a woman, but i jus literally smh reading all these couples and women referring to themselves as sluts. To me that is very much a derogatory term. Its ok to sleep with many different people as u please, but there should still be a bit of self respect. Now there is a difference of u being realistic with yourself and just accepting your promiscuous ways as opposed to calling yourself a slut in a bragging fashion. This is an interesting topic. I guess i can see it from another perspective that i wont go into. Lol

Well said! Don’t get me wrong. I’m
Very openminded. Everyone is not the same. We all want different things. We all get excited over different things. But there is a thin line between reality and fantasy. There are many factors to consider about this subject on this site. First of all, how many people are who they say they are here? How many are men pretending to be women? How many husbands hiding behind a couples profile? How many are gay men hiding behind a profile? How many women acting slutty that would never act that way in real life and just playing around? If you are promiscuous.......fine! More power to you. Many men out there love that. But we are all strangers here. In real life we are not hiding behind a computer pretending. Most would not walk up to strangers in public and say the things discussed here. Men are not going to approach women the way they approach here. Women are not going to be as promiscuous in real life like there are here. We all have fantasies of that perfect person. That perfect meeting. Everything perfect. Where you both say and do the perfect things that you dream about. But the world is not perfect. It takes time to get to know someone. For someone to know you. To learn you! To learn your likes. Your dislikes. Your boundaries!!! When two people respect each other and feel very comfortable with each other. Pleasing each other has no limits. Role playing is fine. I want my partner to experience all his fantasies. If he wants to dominate a little. I’ll sacrifice myself a bit! Even though it’s not really in my personality. Lol.
I just personal do not understand the degrading aspect. That’s just not me! But I do understand other’s may enjoy this type of sex!!!

Probably the dumbest comment I’ve seen on this site in years!!!!
And yours is the least enlightening post we have received in response to my comment. You are entitled to your opinion just as we are. But you could at least provide sort of explanation or amplification.

Therefore, I would say the same to you; Probably the dumbest comment I’ve seen on this site in the time we have been members!!!

Back