How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Oh. Of course. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. No matter how dumb it may be. But I didn’t know you wanted to be enlightened!? My pleasure! Your statement is generalizing a group of people you’ve never met!!!! I don’t think someone is a slut because she’s attracted to men of color!!! Never ASSUME others definition of LIFESTYLE is the same as yours!!! Hope I amplified my statement enough for you! Good luck.
Linda

All I can say is "what an ASS" and I am referring to the physical attribute you display in so many of your pictures. This is not a polite social site this is a site for Black to white as the name suggests people on this site are not wanting to meet for a church meeting. This is a site for sex down and dirty people who do not recognize that have no business being here

All I can say is "what an ASS" and I am referring to the physical attribute you display in so many of your pictures. This is not a polite social site this is a site for Black to white as the name suggests people on this site are not wanting to meet for a church meeting. This is a site for sex down and dirty people who do not recognize that have no business being here
I think Linda's point is that is very inaccurate and ignorant to say EVERYONE on this site is a slut. While this may be a sexually based site not everyone shares the same viewpoints. Many people are here to make connections or find 1 person. In fact I'm sure there are people on this site that have never had sex with a black man or any other man outside of their marriage. Thats like saying every husband on this site is cuck/gay/bi. When the fact is there are a lot of str8 men that simply enjoy sharing their wives. So you cannot clump a whole site into 1 category

Lol. Thank you! I’m not here to make enemies. Yes......the site is definitely sexually based of course! But man or women, when it comes to this site we all have different goals I am sure!!!

I'm a slut!!!!!!! Lol well I am now
Never thought I would be doing this until I met frank my hubby. When he introduced this bbc lifestyle he said he wanted his wife to a black cock slut and I love it. I love fucking with and in front of him. Within first week after I fucked hubby and drake I didnt know how easy and could have fucked five differnt within a week. Then I met shawn and omg. The most beautiful and biggest black dick I've seen and was hooked.

Last edited:
Been called a slut, no problem with it cuz I am. Been called a " ho", I did take money for sex once even though I probably needed it more than them, so no problem with that. Was called piglet which was a tough thing to hear at 14 , till they explained the meaning.
To me it's just a signal or a way to self identify, no different then wearing an anklet with the QOS or the tatoo

Deep down, I love thinking of myself as a slut, I love constant male attention which is looked down on as well but as long as its private, the men enjoy it, my husband enjoys it then I embrace it. I was slut shamed a lot in my teens for having a lot of boyfriends and being easy to get into bed, but as I said I liked boys and I loved sex and the attention.

By the time I left high school I was known as the school slut, I didn't have one close female friend in the end, they all turned their backs on me which hurt a lot. This time around I can be my true self, enjoy it and get lots of sex that I enjoy and lots of hugs and kisses from my cuck for it as well :)

Last edited:
Back