How many of you consider yourself a slut?

When I have went to pick up my wife at her bulls place and she is in the bedroom with a black dick in her mouth, pussy and asshole at the same time and she didn't even know their names. I consider her a slut and she loves it
Slut ? Whore? Hot Wife ? Difference ? Becoming commonplace with more wives and women. Maybe it just that now we know about where before we ( husbands) did not. Certainly. Internet contribes but wives/women do talk more about their sexual activities. For some its like going for a swim at the Y. They meet a BBC , have some good sex, shower and then they are off to the rest of their day. Others its an afterwork evening activity. Some enjoy the afternoon delight. Anyway, lots more sex today vs sitting on the couch watching sex on TV.

Not all sluts and whores are prostitues but all prostitues are sluts and whores. Sluts and Whores give it away for free or just make themselves available to men for sex. More modern sluts and whores pursue men for sex. Aka amazons
That kind of language hides very old sexist actitude towards female sex freedom. A XXI century women having sex with different people by pleasure could labeled as promiscuous in the same manner as a man

That kind of language hides very old sexist actitude towards female sex freedom. A XXI century women having sex with different people by pleasure could labeled as promiscuous in the same manner as a man
Terminology aside , some parts of the world have more liberal sexuality and others are more conservative. Monogamy and virginity are loosing value in many places. Several sex partners is not unusual as young people experiment. Many sex partners ( true sexual freedom ) is not as common.

Yeah, the words "slut" and slang word "ho" for whore are used quite heavily in the middle & high schools as some kind of badge of honor. Being called those words in our public schools only promotes the girl(s) being referred to, as now having sex, which is sometimes boastful but often just fantasy as many topics here, are. When our ******* was in middle school, she and her friends would say those words when gossiping about, what else ... other girls. I would love to have a dollar for every time my wife corrected our ******* when using the words. Finally, my wife started pulling her 'privileges' ... something girls, particularly hate, and our ******* quit using the words. Its why, when it comes to our *******, I always let the wife handle her ... she knows how to hit her where it hurts the most. Our ******* is now a 'straight A' sophomore in high school. Funny thing, never have had that problem with my *******, who'll be in HS next year.

Last edited:
Back