How does black sperm taste?

re: How does black sperm taste?

... like the darkest & richest cocoa beans from the Jacque Genin' vineyards in Madagascar. Just like the cocoa beans, each sperm is delicately hand selected for each powerful jet of black male semen that is spent. The darker and best male physiques expel the richest and most velvety smooth possible sperms.

gif_BSmeter2.gif

Last edited:
I can't accurately describe the difference between the taste of black and white cum/musk/smell. But I can say that black musk is incredibly alluring, and makes a girl's leg spread quickly (well, my legs at least). Black guys cum larger loads than white boys, and shoot with much more velocity.

It's amazing to see as a white male. They really do cum so much more. And i can admit ours is watery. Especially after 30. we just dribble. i guess its nature.

I can't accurately describe the difference between the taste of black and white cum/musk/smell. But I can say that black musk is incredibly alluring, and makes a girl's leg spread quickly (well, my legs at least). Black guys cum larger loads than white boys, and shoot with much more velocity.
True. The taste is irrelevant. What's so good is the feeling of it shooting powerfully into your mouth and then sliding down your throat. And then seeing that feeling of satisfaction on his face. ?

I don't know how black sperm taste and how smell BBC dick. I'm curious about it. It's different than from white mens? What are the differences. I'm, unfortunately, BBC virgin yet.
Seriously, it's a silly question it's like asking if a black persons ******* is a different color than a white persons. So here it goes, the taste I'm assuming is tied to ones diet from my reading, BLACK OR WHITE. :alien:

Back