Does a black man’s cum taste better?

Some taste good some not good, but I like black man taste better than white guy
I've never sampled spunk straight from a cock , but I've sucked countless loads from inside Babes and MILFS well used cunts, arseholes and from mouth to mouth and I can't tell who shot the load. I'll concede sometimes it's thicker and pearly, other times thinner and and not as pungent . My Kinky FWB Kerri claims she can taste when a bitch is ovulating by the taste of her cunt juice.

Some taste good some not good, but I like black man taste better than white guy
I'm sure you will taste delicious and musky , with your subtle feminine scent blended with several loads of sperm dripping from you hot swollen pussy and running between the crack of your butt and glistening sweaty thighs. I'd lick you all over after a night long session of debauchery, and I'm sure you already know how much I'd enjoy the taste, smell and your reaction. I hope you'll enjoy my viscous pungent Alpha Male Musk dripping from your nostrils as I ejaculate another substansionl load in your mouth 💦💦 the pure masculine jizz pooling on your tongue and overflowing in long tendrils from your nose and mouth as you try to swallow the massive load you coaxed from my balls with your sweet mouth and tongue toying with my pierced glans as my tongue licks your from clit to asshole. 👿🍌👅💋❤️

All humans are the same. All sperm is the same. All sperm tastes the same.
A more obviously false statement on this topic would be hard to contrive. Yet it might even be believable by those with little to no experience in the service of cock. Best let those with specific and deep experience field these type of questions with empirical facts, not whimsical opinion.

But is there actually any difference between white and black strictly about the penis? If you had a blindfold on and there was a white one and a black one sticking out of a hole would you be able to tell the difference?
A one on one comparison would not be statistically valid. It would take hundreds of samples, at least, to draw any meaningful conclusions. This I have done and speak from rich experience spanning decades. Scoffers are usually inexperienced or are preprogrammed by a politically correct agenda that wants to deny racial differences under the guise of a twisted notion of "equality". Much more fun to gather the real world data!

But is there actually any difference between white and black strictly about the penis? If you had a blindfold on and there was a white one and a black one sticking out of a hole would you be able to tell the difference?
You would not be able to tell the difference. There are plenty of BWC and SBC in the world.

I was genuinely curious as to what answers women would give. I'm not some fetish fem boi.. nor politically motivated.
And it would be rare to find a woman with the deep experience required. Hence, most such opinions draw on other notions rather than raw samples. You can see that manifest in the dismissive, often scoffing language used to express them.

They taste different.
It’s mostly a diet thing I guess.
But diet is heavily influence by your culture and so a man from east Africa eats and drinks differently then a German man. So in my experience theire cum tastes different and the consistency is different and also theire sweat smells different.

A one on one comparison would not be statistically valid. It would take hundreds of samples, at least, to draw any meaningful conclusions. This I have done and speak from rich experience spanning decades. Scoffers are usually inexperienced or are preprogrammed by a politically correct agenda that wants to deny racial differences under the guise of a twisted notion of "equality". Much more fun to gather the real world data!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡🤡🤡🤡

Back