Ladies, what does black cum taste like?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
Ladies, what does black cum taste like? Does it taste different? Could you or have you developed a taste/craving for black seed as a meal, garnish, dietary supplement or indulgent treat? Have you ever swallowed enough black cum to get sick, feel weird, or full and satisfied like you just ate a decent meal? Please no answers from any dudes, i’m not gay.

It’s all about his diet. If he is healthy I have no problem. In fact I love it. If the guy eats a lot of ******* food. I will spit it out.
Nope! I would never spit out a kings cum, I’d just learn my lesson, and take it in my pussy the next time! Please remember in my journey of submission, spitting it out would be definitely defiant to behaviors taught from previous bulls!
And I like to add on, from each mentoring master!

Ladies, what does black cum taste like? Does it taste different? Could you or have you developed a taste/craving for black seed as a meal, garnish, dietary supplement or indulgent treat? Have you ever swallowed enough black cum to get sick, feel weird, or full and satisfied like you just ate a decent meal? Please no answers from any dudes, i’m not gay.
What a twat of a question get a f@@king life

What’s with these unimaginably stupid ass questions? “Hey guys, does black cock taste like chocolate?” 🤔😂

Love my man's cum

Nectar so hot !!!

Back