Does a black man’s cum taste better?

A white woman told me black men’s cum tastes different/better than white men’s. I just know mine has no taste, lol. She said it tastes sweet and actually good. But is this really the case?
White guys are more likely to have more salt in their diet and black guys are more likely to have more sugar in their diet. Black guys ******* more fruit juice than white guys, who almost ******* no fruit juice at all. I am somewhere in the middle since I like eating fruit, and use a little salt, but I don’t over do it. My cum is very neutral with almost no taste. I would love to taste a black studs cum because I bet it’s sweeter than neutra.

Diet is one temporary factor that can skew it one way or another for a short time but race is the starting baseline. A Black Man's body chemistry is different: for starters, higher testosterone and of course a higher melanin saturation that goes beyond just skin deep. Racial difference is not so simplistic as skin color despite the politically correct mantra. There are deeper biological differences that affect structural, chemical, electrical and other attributes. Can they not affect semen's attributes? Of course they can; people are whole beings not disparate, independent parts/systems.

With a rich summer tan I can raise my skin melanin levels higher than a light to med skinned Black man's base level but being Black is obviously much more than that. Yet we commonly reduce race to skin color and dismiss functional difference. Why? To pretend there are no real differences; to pretend the Black man's race confers no advantages? Melanin is turning out to be more developmentally influential than we thought. We know relatively little of melanin's roles in biology but studies are gradually revealing that, what was ignorantly dismissed as superficial pigment, confers real biological advantages we're only starting to understand. And melanin is just one of the more obvious, systemic differences that influences racial expression, expression that has many levels of overt and more subtle attributes.

Anecdotally, back before I knew anything about the Black experience, I met a white girl in one of my college classes who was putting herself through school working as an eskort and was very frank with me about her life. She once told me one reason she enjoyed her Black clients best was because they normally tasted better and she didn't feel queasy after a few loads like she did from white guys. The downside, she said, was that Black guys lasted longer so fewer bjs per hour and her time was limited with coursework. ;)

Fast forward to when I got turned out by BBC and I found out, through lots of hands-on experience, that she knew her "stuff". Realize that these are norms not universals but the general difference is real and it goes well beyond the more palatable taste of a Black man's seed.

Back