How does black sperm taste?

Ich habe das Sperma von 2 Schwarzen im Urlaub genossen. Der Samen schmeckt ähnlich wie mein weißer Mann, ist aber dicker und cremiger. Die Ernährung spielt sicherlich eine große Rolle, aber für mich ist der schwarze Samen voller, stärker und männlicher. Das liegt natürlich auch daran, dass der kräftige schwarze Schwanz die Frau beeindruckt hat. Die weiße Frau will den Samen unbedingt haben, sie bettelt darum. Nicht nur in meiner Vorstellung ist der schwarze Samen der beste, den es gibt. Es ist das Beste!

Uhm, if the sperm is coming out black, don’t taste it!!! Let your friend know that they need to put their pants back on and rush to see a doctor! Same thing for green, red, or any color other than white, really. :eek:

? Umm tastes no different from any other race. It’s all based on what the person eats, ******* and how they take care of themselves.

Ladies (and I guess some cucks too), what kind of diet makes for a good-tasting sperm? I remember one episode of Sex in the City where the blonde one kept sneakily trying to get the guy she was fucking to eat certain types of things because, as she told the other two, the guy had "funky spunk" LOL!

I don't know how black sperm taste and how smell BBC dick. I'm curious about it. It's different than from white mens? What are the differences. I'm, unfortunately, BBC virgin yet.
Sperm is sperm. Doesn’t matter if the guy is black, white, Native, Hispanic, Asian, green, blue, red, orange or whatever. It all depends on how they take care of themselves and what they eat and *******.

Back