Hotwife Rimming Black Men

My wife had dabbled in licking ass, she loves making a guy moan and once or twice had rimmed a guy quickly. Fast forward, we were meeting up with a new guy I had found for her, she saw pictures of him and was very interested. On the drive to the hotel I told her "By the way, he wants you to lick his ass a lot, and he said he will be cumming on your face." She thought for a moment and replied "I can work with that".
Very exciting to see your beautiful white wife's long outstretched tongue trying to get deeper inside the stranger's black asshole. It looks like she could get about 2 inches of her tongue inside his black asshole. You know his asshole is going to get addicted to your wife's tongue.
Excellent beautiful exciting photos and wife you have.

I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock. The black man whose asshole my wife loves licking and tongue fucking is BonitoJuanito on this site.
NICE!

View media item 555825

View media item 555825

OMG, these really turned me on.

My wife had dabbled in licking ass, she loves making a guy moan and once or twice had rimmed a guy quickly. Fast forward, we were meeting up with a new guy I had found for her, she saw pictures of him and was very interested. On the drive to the hotel I told her "By the way, he wants you to lick his ass a lot, and he said he will be cumming on your face." She thought for a moment and replied "I can work with that".
That’s great

View media item 555825

I need to come wherever you are

The first night I spent with the woman who would soon become my second wife, she showed how much of a submissive whore she was by kissing and tongue fucking my arse with pure lust. The first night I shared her with another guy, he received the exact same experience. I loved hearing his moans and moving down to see my wife passionately tongue fuck his hole. Anytime I shared her, she gave herself totally to be used as fuck meat and do whatever she could to please me and the other guys and I loved it. Kissing her immediately after was always a thrill, tasting her lovers on her tongue and smelling their aroma on her face. Give it a try!

View media item 555825

Very lucky hubby. I would LOVE to watch my wife service beautiful black men like this. The undying devotion to their pleasure is intoxicating. Would be especially thrilling, given she's never done something like that with me or even hinted at an interest in it. To have a front seat view watching her give her body to a bull like this would be Heaven!

Please login or become a member to view

Back