Hotwife Rimming Black Men

I love rimming a woman but IDK why a woman would want to rim a man. I'd like that explained lol.
I think that when a white wife licks a black man's asshole, the white wife shows she is happy to be a filthy slut to make a black man happy and to please him. Naturally us white Cuckold husbands need to show our deep love for our black cock slut wives and our desire to support them in anyway they or their black fuck buddies desire.
Cuckolds like me are so lucky to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's assholes.

How many hotwifes are into rimming black men? I would love to kiss my wife right after she pulls her tongue out of a black man's ass. Haven't had the pleasure yet, but looking forward to it!
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock. The black man whose asshole my wife loves licking and tongue fucking is BonitoJuanito on this site.

I’ve rimmed black men in the past and also rimmed women (white and black). Doing this for a black man is exciting, mostly for the submissive aspects, but honestly, I enjoyed it more doing it for women. Love the look and feel of those soft, silky cheeks against my face, and besides, I feel like women are cleaner. 😳

My wife had dabbled in licking ass, she loves making a guy moan and once or twice had rimmed a guy quickly. Fast forward, we were meeting up with a new guy I had found for her, she saw pictures of him and was very interested. On the drive to the hotel I told her "By the way, he wants you to lick his ass a lot, and he said he will be cumming on your face." She thought for a moment and replied "I can work with that".

Attachments

• Rimming.jpg
    Rimming.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 325
  • Rimming2.jpg
    Rimming2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 371
I’ve rimmed black men in the past and also rimmed women (white and black). Doing this for a black man is exciting, mostly for the submissive aspects, but honestly, I enjoyed it more doing it for women. Love the look and feel of those soft, silky cheeks against my face, and besides, I feel like women are cleaner. 😳
My wife always tells me that she loves the look and feel of a black man's firm black ass.

Back