Hotwife Anklets, Left/Right or Doesn't Matter?

Don't mean to be redundant here, but trying to figure out if there is a clear protocol on this? Anklet we have says "hotwife" on it so no need to guess on that regard. Just curious if where she wears it matters at all?

It doesn't matter in my opinion since I doubt most Black males would even know what the significance is if you are wearing it on left or right leg. If there is supposedly a difference since this has not gone mainstream there being differences or for that matter most men even knowing what the anklets represent in general. Only males in this lifestyle should know what the anklets represent if they can even see them. There is no class or school teaching Black males about QOS symbols or differences about wearing jewelry on left or right.

In my opinion the anklets are a great way to show you are seeking Black males. However I believe they would not be as affective as a bracelet/necklace or symbol on a higher body part like on wrist, arm, cleavage, neck if visible, upper chest, abs if visible, back if visible, etc. Women would also have to make sure they are close enough for Black males to notice any jewelry or symbol or try to get male they are interested in to notice it especially if woman is with a significant other.

I can barely notice some anklet symbols in photos posted on this site so I doubt it would be noticed in public. The only way I can see an anklet being really noticed is if the Black male and female wearing it were sitting in an open area across from each other like a small hall, waiting area in a restaurant, waiting room for doctor or an interview, trying on shoes, etc. Then women trys to get male's attention by messing with her shoes or anklet to get his eyes to focus on anklet. But if anklet symbol is to small or guy isn't aware of the meaning it would not matter.

This is just my opinion.

It doesn't matter in my opinion since I doubt most Black males would even know what the significance is if you are wearing it on left or right leg. If there is supposedly a difference since this has not gone mainstream there being differences or for that matter most men even knowing what the anklets represent in general. Only males in this lifestyle should know what the anklets represent if they can even see them. There is no class or school teaching Black males about QOS symbols or differences about wearing jewelry on left or right.

In my opinion the anklets are a great way to show you are seeking Black males. However I believe they would not be as affective as a bracelet/necklace or symbol on a higher body part like on wrist, arm, cleavage, neck if visible, upper chest, abs if visible, back if visible, etc. Women would also have to make sure they are close enough for Black males to notice any jewelry or symbol or try to get male they are interested in to notice it especially if woman is with a significant other.

I can barely notice some anklet symbols in photos posted on this site so I doubt it would be noticed in public. The only way I can see an anklet being really noticed is if the Black male and female wearing it were sitting in an open area across from each other like a small hall, waiting area in a restaurant, waiting room for doctor or an interview, trying on shoes, etc. Then women trys to get male's attention by messing with her shoes or anklet to get his eyes to focus on anklet. But if anklet symbol is to small or guy isn't aware of the meaning it would not matter.

This is just my opinion.

Since you are wearing hotwife anklet it doesn't specify to Black males you are open to them specifically. However it does specify to all men you are possibly open to being with them no matter ethnicity if they see anklet.

A bracelet can be seen by shaking a males hand when introducing yourself to them if you are interested or it is on neck they could see it easier if in front of you or if you are introducing yourself.

Try and always wear mine on the right side.
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 63653
Where do you get your jewelry from?

Don't mean to be redundant here, but trying to figure out if there is a clear protocol on this? Anklet we have says "hotwife" on it so no need to guess on that regard. Just curious if where she wears it matters at all?
Nah just wear it we’ll be sure to see it 🤤🤤🤤

Where ever it’s visible for me lol

As far as we've read or been told, supposedly it's the right side. Ours doesn't get as much attention as a QOS temp tat, though. Some do take a second glace at the key necklace thigh, if you do the whole chastity thing.

As far as we've read or been told, supposedly it's the right side. Ours doesn't get as much attention as a QOS temp tat, though. Some do take a second glace at the key necklace thigh, if you do the whole chastity thing.
Interesting, have you had people notice a QoS tat? Have you ever had anyone make a comment when she wears one or her necklace?
I always take notice of women wearing an anklet, but then again I understand the symbolism. They’re not that common so they jump out if I see a woman on the street with one.

Interesting, have you had people notice a QoS tat? Have you ever had anyone make a comment when she wears one or her necklace?
I always take notice of women wearing an anklet, but then again I understand the symbolism. They’re not that common so they jump out if I see a woman on the street with one.
She's only worn visible QoS symbols to clubs, when we were out with others in the lifestyle, etc. So yes, they drew some attention, but that was expected.

The key on her necklace is frequently noticed, but it's less clear whether people know what they're looking at for sure. Perhaps it's natural that a little key dangling in or just above her cleavage would draw eyes there, but only a few have actually said anything. It also seems that the small keys that open small padlocks get less attention than the slightly longer and more uniquely shaped keys that go to cylinder locks in integrated cages. Once a woman said, "I know what that key is for," as we passed each other on the sidewalk downtown. There wasn't really more to the exchange. I blushed but we both giggled. Another time, we were at a bar, and a lady who'd started a conversation with my wife interrupted herself to ask what the key was for. My wife, who was ready for the conversation to end anyway, didn't skip a beat before answering matter-of-factly, "the cage I keep my husband's dick locked in," and patted my crotch. I immediately looked anywhere but at the lady, so I'm not sure which of us was more embarrassed, but it did indeed end the conversation. Plenty of waiters and waitresses have looked at it, and sometimes we've thought they might be giving us a bit of a knowing smile, but we've never known for sure how many of them have guessed what it was. And one lady once pulled out a similar key necklace that had been hidden by her own shirt and winked at us when she noticed my wife's key. Outside of Splash Mocha, where practically everyone knew exactly what it was and asked about it or complimented her on it openly, I think that's it.

This probably sounds like a lot, but we've been doing this for a very long time. The vast majority of the times she wears the key visibly have been uneventful.

Back