Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

I met my future wife at a New Year's Eve party in my hometown in Texas. She was from Colorado and visiting relatives for the holidays. We hit it off and when she returned home we started exchanging letters and phone calls and it became a long distance relationship. Without going into all the detail, she learned that I had a humiliating fantasy based on actually catching my former girlfriend with another guy at a party. Because we were long distance, we weren't exclusive, something I didn't take advantage of but she did and soon she was teasing me about what "may" have happened on dates, driving me crazy before finally confessing something DID happen. I enjoyed hearing about it very much. Months later, she was visiting me in my hometown and got to meet my best friend since second grade. He had been out of town when she was last in town. They hit it off, which was a relief to me. The day they met we were in my bedroom sitting on my bed listening to music, and it turned out my girlfriend from Colorado was ready to push my fantasy a little further. Right in front of me, she seduced my best friend and with me watching, fucked him on my bed. She hit all the points that fueled my "girlfriend cheating on me" fantasy, including telling him he was "so much bigger than my boyfriend". The whole thing was turning me on, but also messing with my head at the same time in ways that weren't entirely pleasant. After she had several orgasms and he had his second (inside her, the first was down her throat from a blow job) my friend suddenly felt the need to skedaddle, leaving us alone to talk about what had happened. The talk helped me get past what bad feelings I had. Watching her play with herself and smear his cum all around her pussy certainly didn't hurt. I made a move on her myself but she blocked me, saying, "No baby, it's too soon. I'd be comparing you to him and that wouldn't be fair to you." Always the tease.

Yes, Back in our 20's my best friend who moved a state over when we were in middle school moved back to town. We started hanging out again and at the time my wife and I were discussing us having a 3 way with another woman. She would counter back any time we talked about it with starting with another guy instead of another woman. At first I was like nah but she said if we did that then she would find another woman for us to share. Anyway, I knew she thought my friend was good looking and suggested him. She agreed and we told him our thoughts and he was into it. we both took her to a hotel that night and fucked her brains out. After that, she would call me at work and tell me she was going to leave work early and go over to his apartment and "hang out' before I would get home. I knew she was fucking him though she would never admit to it. The jealousy drove me mad!

I had fantasied for several years about Mrs J being fucked by a BBC, but had never told her. I then met about four and a half years ago a Jamaican guy who was into classic cars like myself. We became friends and he introduced me to Andy, a good friend of his, also from Jamaica. Me and Andy became very good friends, the other guy got a bit jealous , we had a row and he is no longer a friend. Me and Andy started hanging out together, over the pub and at car shows , and then he met Mrs J. They got on well and after a few weeks I could tell she fancied Andy . One night we were over the pub, Mrs J sitting next to Andy , me on the other side of the table, we were all laughing and Mrs J and Andy's faces were very close. So I said "Why don't you two kiss" They laughed and Mrs J blushed. I then said "I mean it". Andy then kissed her as she looked straight at me. When I smiled at her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. I went to the "MEN'S" and bought a couple of packets of condoms. As this would be her first time with another man since we got married, we all decided that until Andy had a STD test we would use condoms. Out of respect for him we also had tests. That night he fucked her for the first time. As she was shaking with nerves, I left them alone for a while and then watched from the bedroom door. When they had cum, she called me in and asked if I was alright. I just looked down at my hard on and we all laughed. She saw him for eight months until he moved to America to get married, and after getting STI tested ,he always fucked her bareback. So I didn't have to convince her, just let her know that I was OK with her having a relationship with Andy
We used to go out as a threesome or they went on their own, to bars/pubs, and for days out. They went to St. James' park /Whitehall doing the "tourist thing" (they're both Londoners) and had a great time. He still fucks her when he comes to England to visit us/family.I don't know if she loves him but she loves being with him and him with her. In the bedroom , his place, on their own, or ours ,with me joining in, it's a shared thing . One time they were going out for an afternoon meal and then back to his but Mrs J's doctors appt. ran a bit later than expected and as the restaurant was only open between 11AM and 2PM ,We all wound up at a local pub. We sat in the sun talking for a couple of hours, like the average interracial threesome, LOL , then back to our house. Andy couldn't stay the night and had to leave at midnight, but we all had fun. I got to spend the rest of the night with my wife all to myself. The following day me and Mrs J went to the restaurant together, then over the same pub. We ended the night with me giving her a very sexy massage and spent the night together. The day after I met up with Andy and had a couple of drinks and talked about football over the pub. Usually in the evenings they went to his place for more "QUALITY" time or back to our place where I joined the party. So she spent a lot of non-sexual time with him . But the anticipation of what was to come still made it sexy.

Back