Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

We like to go RVing with my close friend Al at least twice a year. Usually down to San Diego or up to Santa Barbara. We also love to go out to Arizona for spring training and stay at Lake Pleasant for a week or two.
He is a widower and we have been close for over 20 years. My wife always ends up staying in his trailer for a few nights while we are there.
I love to have coffee and breakfast ready for her in the morning, watching as she exits his trailer coming back to ours, smelling of sex, hair a mess, belly full of his cum. She'll sit down eat her breakfast tell me about his huge cock and how many different ways and times he fucked her. She then goes to our bed. lays down and calls me in to come hear some more about their fun while I lick her sweet musky pussy. My buddy and I usually go play golf or hike while she rests up. He is always very appreciative of her and likes the fact that I'm willing to share her with him, of course I remind him that it is her decision not mine but I am glad she gets to enjoy herself on vacation!!

We always look forward to these trips, probably be going again between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Thats what friends are for right? Do they still see eachother? Have not got the pleasure to catch my wife on the spot. Would love that.
That was years ago and people go different ways. Although I still see her but no nookey. Still hoping. I know now how to be a cuck and would love to serve her properly. It was a great cuck experience but neither of us understood why I liked her with other men so we really didn't get to explore it as well as I would have liked.

I like to know if this has happened to anyone...
Read our original, plus several other, posts! on this site!
I have on numerous occasions admitted that the first guy, other than myself (my wife was an honest the goodness virgin when we first married) to get into Pam (my wife) was my old university friend and roommate, Edwin! The fact that Edwin is black, as well as hung like a small horse, were, as well as “is”, bonuses!

I hooked up with my bf good friend before I met my bf. We we're ******* and dancing and one thing led to another. His dick was big, probably like 8-9". When I got together with my bf I told him what had happened and he eventually got over it. I still go see his friend sometimes. I feel guilty but his dick is just so perfect and my bf is obsessed with cuckolding so if he ever found out idk if he would be mad or not

The very first "swinging" experience i had was with my best friend and my then partner, we had been out and they ending up dancing and after she said to me she felt him get hard, it turned me on and i said if she wanted to fuck him she could and that night he was coming back to sleep on our sofa, so it happened

We like to go RVing with my close friend Al at least twice a year. Usually down to San Diego or up to Santa Barbara. We also love to go out to Arizona for spring training and stay at Lake Pleasant for a week or two.
He is a widower and we have been close for over 20 years. My wife always ends up staying in his trailer for a few nights while we are there.
I love to have coffee and breakfast ready for her in the morning, watching as she exits his trailer coming back to ours, smelling of sex, hair a mess, belly full of his cum. She'll sit down eat her breakfast tell me about his huge cock and how many different ways and times he fucked her. She then goes to our bed. lays down and calls me in to come hear some more about their fun while I lick her sweet musky pussy. My buddy and I usually go play golf or hike while she rests up. He is always very appreciative of her and likes the fact that I'm willing to share her with him, of course I remind him that it is her decision not mine but I am glad she gets to enjoy herself on vacation!!

We always look forward to these trips, probably be going again between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
What a nice and friendly experience! Good friendship!! Especially "belly full of his cum"...
:love: :love:

One of my best mates fucked my ex-wife when we were together. He was single and used to hang out at our place a fair bit, the three of us would just put some music on and chill out with a few drinks. One night we all got pretty ******* and were playing a type of truth or dare and my wife was guessing his cock size. He also knew we had been swingers, so offered to show her as he told us i was very thick but only about 6" long.
Anyway after a lot of nervous laughter/ giggling I said to her if she wants to suck him off, to go for it. She said she wanted to but in the bedroom, and only the two of them, while I stayed outside. It was that weird'ish dynamic that caused them to not have me watch.

Anyway, they went inside, couldn't hear much apart from a bit of laughter, then I heard the bed squeaking and her starting to moan, so I knew he was nailing her. We'd been friends for 10 years and she was always flirty when *******, so figured there was a bit of sexual tension/ desire there.
In the end, it was over in a few minutes, and he ended pulling out and blowing down her throat. And that was it, they came back outside with big grins, it was hardly ever mentioned again and they never asked to do it ever again.
So hott mmm

Yes after a day of hanging out we all went back to our apartment. Just hanging out on the couch watching TV. Nothing was really in the air and since it was getting late I went in to change into sweats and pj's.

My hubby came in and said wear these shorts and a white tank. The shorts were essentially a cheeky thong and the white tank was, well, didn't stand a chance against my nipples.

So I changed, came out of our room and sat down with two beers for the guys. Let me tell you my pussy was dripping thinking about what could happen. Within moments I had four hands on me and was on my knees working two cocks. It was an amazing night.

We are all still friends and get together in that way from time to time still ☺
Would love an invite to your place

My best friend, starting from high school, has fucked my wife on a number of occasions. He was also the Best Man at our wedding. He has always known that I have a tiny dick, and that it would never satisfy the hot piece of ass I was marrying. From the first time that they were introduced to each other, a blind man could see that they had the hots for each other. He wanted to be the first to fuck and seed the new bride; but she had made her mind up that a black cock would be the first. He drove us to our motel on our first night as husband and wife. She displayed her birthday suit to him, let him suck her nipples to rock hardness, and had him eat out her pussy. But that was it. He finally fucked and inseminated her about two months after we returned from our honeymoon. However, at that time, she was already carrying a black man's baby in her recently married white womb. Attached is a photo showing the two of them posing in our martial bed.
Very Hot Congratulations to you both

I just think that this is one of the hottest posts on here 🔥 🔥 🔥

almost all my friends and acquaintances fucked my ex-wife and many of them think I don't know about it. not everyone can be trusted with such a secret because not everyone can cross this threshold and have sex with the wife of a friend or colleague. we did not keep it a secret but did not emphasize the square and those who were aware of our way of life enjoyed using my wife's holes. even nephew fucked my wife for a while making sure i didn't know about their sex. sometimes when I was on a business trip I called my best friends and asked them to fuck my bored wife at home.

Can you provide us with some more of your experiences please? Access to your profile would be nice as well...:cool: 🔥 :sex:

Back