Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

Not my best friend but one of my friends of over 20 years fucks my wife once in a while. It's actually her friend from the beginning and I know him from my wife.
He fucked her before we got married so it only makes sense that she still fucks with him sometimes.
He is more fit and have a bigger dick than I do so I do feel a sting of jealousy when they fuck. We have never had a threesome because he doesn't wan't to and they don't allow me to watch them except for the foreplay. I do listen to them from outside the closed bedroom door and my wife sounds much more when with him than me.

I didn't know they were doing it at the time but my best friend and my soon to be wife were fucking for several months before we got married. we moved away when we got married but because of job about 8 months after we got married I had to go on an assignment that she could go so she moved back to our home town.. I was gone for 4 months and while I was gone he was fucking her almost daily.

I didn't know they were doing it at the time but my best friend and my soon to be wife were fucking for several months before we got married. we moved away when we got married but because of job about 8 months after we got married I had to go on an assignment that she could go so she moved back to our home town.. I was gone for 4 months and while I was gone he was fucking her almost daily.
Did that with a buddies wife when I was in the military. He got sent on a 6 months deployment, I stayed back because I was getting out soon. I basically moved into their house with her and was in that ass every night the entire time he was gone.
Hell I even went with her to pick him up from the base when he got back..🤣🤣🤣

Did that with a buddies wife when I was in the military. He got sent on a 6 months deployment, I stayed back because I was getting out soon. I basically moved into their house with her and was in that ass every night the entire time he was gone.
Hell I even went with her to pick him up from the base when he got back..🤣🤣🤣
although my friend didn't officially move in with her he might as well have. he slept more in her bed then he did his own and like i said fucked her almost every day. the weird thing was when she moved back to our home town she had moved back in with her mom(my mom in law) and she was ok with him fucking my wife

although my friend didn't officially move in with her he might as well have. he slept more in her bed then he did his own and like i said fucked her almost every day. the weird thing was when she moved back to our home town she had moved back in with her mom(my mom in law) and she was ok with him fucking my wife
Just keeping it warm for you. Us at least she was fucking someone she knew and not out getting hammered by strangers, so Mom's was of course happy with that

Another funny thing, I'm Facebook friends with her still..lol

I came home from swing shift one night and found my wife in bed. Her face was glazed with a bit of dried cum and slobber. Her pussy was full of cum. She told me my best friend was home on leave and had come over to see me. First he said he'd wait. heh. He ended up fucking her twice, and enjoying her mouth when he wasn't in her pussy. He left shortly before I got home, and not long after it got weird, I never saw him again. She may have seduced him, she was voracious and hard to resist. Several guys and a couple of women confirmed that. Still is, but not with me. LOL.

Back