Gangbangs, one on ones, intimate sessions...Which do you prefer?

Corvell

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Some of you sexy wives and singles have been in this lifestyle for a while now and have enjoyed many of us Big Dick black men..I've met a few couples that only likes gangbangs or one on ones....What type of encounters or sessions do you prefer?.Gangbangs,double penetration,one on one,with or without hubby,blindfolded fuckfest...😎

for me it is very rarely one on one unless i am in a active relationship and then its really dependent on the guy and what he likes
Multi-pronged attack from 3 directions to satisfy your insatiable appetite...military tactic which you can appreciate and recall past exploits during your 'SERVICE" to both Country and Playmates .....LOL....

Last edited:
Depends. ;)

Typically, it is a Bull + husband.

Depending on circumstances and environment, it may be just 1-on-1 (Bull is in the Trusted category, or we're at an event/swinger cruise and "sneaking off to get off" is the game we're playing at the time).

Gang bangs can be a lot of fun, but its not something that just happens - the mood has to be right. When it is, nothing else will do!

Multi-pronged attack from 3 directions to satisfy your insatiable appetite...military tactic which you can appreciate and recall past exploits during your 'SERVICE" to both Countrey and Playmates .....LOL....
Not really its mostly a simple math issue I can have sex for much longer than any man can last and when i do play i want to "play" in the ned i just prefer multiple partners

Some of you sexy wives and singles have been in this lifestyle for a while now and have enjoyed many of us Big Dick black men..I've met a few couples that only likes gangbangs or one on ones....What type of encounters or sessions do you prefer?.Gangbangs,double penetration,one on one,with or without hubby,blindfolded fuckfest...😎
my biggest fantasy for my wife is a 3bbc gangbang.

Do we have to chose? I guess that if I really really had to I would say one on one with my BF, but that's because he's my boyfriend. Overall I prefer multiple men.
Choose whatever is the truth....remember it's what the Lifestyle is all about....

honestly I prefer one on one, it intrigues me more because I can savor minute by minute what I do and what they do to me, I find the gangs too chaotic, moreover the males in the gangs only think about ending up and then taking over

One on one is the hottest, deepest, most intimate and meaningful of them all hands down. There is someone out there ladies that sexually has your number. Attraction is right, high Chemistry, passion is always hot, juices stay overflowing, high energy from start to finish, and can make you lose count of your orgasms every single time! This guy can fuck you all night for hours and hours and have you exhausted snoring! (don't know how many times I had someone over who I put to sleep fucking and she snored! LOL)
This is the kind of bull that most hotwives would just be in a relationship with. Then it's up to this bull to share her with his buddies! The problem is bulls that are that good are rare!

Most women prefer one on one and bulls also, but sometimes the hotwife is not satisfied and getting their fill of pleasure so more bulls is needed to increase the amount of pleasure to a satisfying level if they don't have that excellent bull who can give her what she needs.

Bulls can also be left unsatisfied. Yes it happens! Imagine a hung energetic bulls just starting to really warm up stroking that pussy deep 45 minutes in and all of a sudden she says "I'm starting to get sore"! What? I can't hurry up because I want to stay in the pussy for a few hours more, so now I just jerk and let one off just to let her go. If I can't beat that pussy for a good amount of time and get my fill then what's the point? There are plenty of quick draw guys out there can bust in a few minutes or a half hour but I am not one of them. So sexual energy and stamina in a women is important to bulls too. I saw a video made in Australia they were asking women on the beach "how long should a guy last in bed" and the average answer was 15 to 20 minutes. What??? Who the fuck are they having sex with??? 🤷‍♂️

I prefer intimate one on one encounters with a sexy confident guy... including back to back different guys having their way with me. The old fashion train where guys line up in a separate room waiting their turn v the more modern gang bang where the guys are on you at the same time. Allows me to give my undivided attention to each guy without distractions. To fully inhale their manly scents, savor their tasty dick and balls, their distinct style of fucking and the unique way each man cums. Growling, sweaty beasts doing what God made them to do. Thrust hard. Plant seed.

Back