First time BBC filled you wife cum?

It was a magical moment and watching it from outside perspective looked so sexy. She was doggystyle with her back arched and ass up in the air as he drove his thick black shaft deep in her small pussy and released his load with deep groans. The sight of the pink hole opened up just enough to see all the cum nestled inside there before it starts making its way out is definitely one of the most erotic sights. And just knowing that cum is from a BBC..

My first time was when I was away on a company conference in Chicago. Met this local guyxat a bar and ended up at his apartment. We had amazing sex, he came three times during a night of passion bring me to climax after climax. Never hand as much cum inside me up to that first experience. My hubby was some 500 miles back home and knew nothing of it. I never told him, he would have killed me, and never told him once blacked I wanted more. Had a number of guys after while still married, all kept secret from him till I divorced him some 5years ago to live out my full my black lifestyle.

Honestly my heart sank to my feet and she looked at me with horrific excitement. I was on the bed, her bull was holding both legs up and she was resting her head on me. He said he was going to "bust in her pussy" and she looked at me, I nodded and said I loved her, she grabbed my hand and gripped tight as she came at the same moment. It was the longest 60 seconds of my life. To have some 10inch black stud nut in my girlfriend and her just leaking til we went home and made love. It was a whirlwind of emotion...
simple but beautiful description.
thank you for sharing a lovely moment with us.

Back