Any advice on watching wife and BBC the first time?

I

I beg to differ. It's as much if not more about me than it is about my wife. Thankfully she understands that perfectly.

I'm bisexual and an ardent voyeur who gets off hugely on watching a strapping young black (namely my live-in spunky young buddy) bare-backing and filling her in our frequent threesomes..

Anything wrong with that?

Of course I do graciously withdraw from our bedroom for many hours and sometimes days at a time to give my buddy opportunity to very thoroughly romance my wife.
Sounds like your living and loving your life.

Here’s the best advice for the very first time a wife is experiencing a new lover ...let them be alone together….you want the first encounter to be as close to perfect as you can so them being comfortable alone in bed and letting nature take its course as it’s always been is as close to perfect as it will be

You can listen to her sounds of pleasure or his sounds when he releases deep inside her from the next room but their door should be closed to be private…believe me you’ll be jerking off to their sounds ….she will enjoy this immensely and want to be with him again….you only have one chance at perfection…they’ll hit that alone that first time.

It looks like its ( wife fucking a BBC ) going to happen. Any advice on watching wife and BBC the first time?
First of all, expect the unexpected. I found out the quickly it's not about you but about her and the black man she's going to fuck. You will see things that turn you on but also stuff that may upset you. You are number three in the room so the expectation is you should just sit back and enjoy the show and let them do what they will do, so long as she doesn't get hurt. Good luck!

First of all, expect the unexpected. I found out the quickly it's not about you but about her and the black man she's going to fuck. You will see things that turn you on but also stuff that may upset you. You are number three in the room so the expectation is you should just sit back and enjoy the show and let them do what they will do, so long as she doesn't get hurt. Good luck!
Watching my with with another guy...
Things that turn me on ?
Things I don't like seeing ?
Most of the time I'm so turned on watching it feels like my dick is ready to explode.
Sometimes I feel very jealous, like why isn't she like that with me?
Watching him slide into her butt hole, he goes SLOW, steady long grunt from her as he pushes in. Slow full length pumps till he cums. He'll pull out, she always says something like...WOW....or FUCK...or DAMN...never a reaction like that after I've done anal.
I can make her cum easily when I lick her. She's never had an orgasm from me fucking her. She has with him many times. Always same way, after a good long session in several positions, he gets on top, starts to really go at it, she lays there, legs flat on the bed, head back, eyes closed and cums HARD, that instantly gets him off. It's very exciting to watch but it really gets me in my gut.
All good tho

Back