First time BBC filled you wife cum?

My first time was when I was away on a company conference in Chicago. Met this local guyxat a bar and ended up at his apartment. We had amazing sex, he came three times during a night of passion bring me to climax after climax. Never hand as much cum inside me up to that first experience. My hubby was some 500 miles back home and knew nothing of it. I never told him, he would have killed me, and never told him once blacked I wanted more. Had a number of guys after while still married, all kept secret from him till I divorced him some 5years ago to live out my full my black lifestyle.
I can understand your bbc addiction ! More power to you for enjoying your
My first time was when I was away on a company conference in Chicago. Met this local guyxat a bar and ended up at his apartment. We had amazing sex, he came three times during a night of passion bring me to climax after climax. Never hand as much cum inside me up to that first experience. My hubby was some 500 miles back home and knew nothing of it. I never told him, he would have killed me, and never told him once blacked I wanted more. Had a number of guys after while still married, all kept secret from him till I divorced him some 5years ago to live out my full my black lifestyle.
Good on you for continuing to enjoy your passion for erotic hot bbc sex ! I love it too ! xxx

what really matters is one or two men fucking the wife on a regular basis and cumming in her because she gets used to having their sperm in her body and the more they fuck her and cum in her the more effect it has on her and it does not matter the color. The first guy she let cum was a young college student and he fucked her a lot

the first time i cleaned cum was after this young guy and it was just like licking normally since his cum did not have much taste but eventually i ended up with a mouthful of really strong tasting cum and having balls and cock rubbed on my face that had a strong scent but i was used to it . If i had started with a bad tasting load it would have been hard to adapt

the first time i cleaned cum was after this young guy and it was just like licking normally since his cum did not have much taste but eventually i ended up with a mouthful of really strong tasting cum and having balls and cock rubbed on my face that had a strong scent but i was used to it . If i had started with a bad tasting load it would have been hard to adapt
I think is the same for all of us

Back