Falling in love with my BBC bull, what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen

That’s one of my worries. That if I get her to have sex with a real BBC my wife will love it too much and want to leave me for BBC. She told me the other day her pussy is already basically black owned from all the BBC dildos I fuck her pussy with. She has also told me, “You know what they say, once you go black you never come back.” This all gets me incredibly horny, but nervous too. I think I may have opened a Pandora’s Box by introducing her to BBC.

Most women are hard wired to interconnect emotional attachment with sex. Men can separate this but the sex is usually best when it involves both. So developing a deep emotional connection that goes past sex with your Pilot BF is not at all surprising. As far as pursuing a polyamorous relationship goes... Your already in one... you just want to change the rules and boundaries of the relationship your already in - LOL.

The first question is where does your Pilot BF stand on all this? Is he sharing this deepening connection with you? If the answer is no then you just need to decide if continuing in the bedroom only is ok with you. If yes... I would say clear you head and play on - be glad of the opportunity you have. If not then move on.

If Mr Pilot shares your desire to move your relationship to a deeper level then the question becomes is Mr. Pilot ok with sharing you with your husband? It's possible or even likely he won't be ok with that especially if you choose to have your own children. Are you willing to break up your existing marriage and put your ******* through a divorce? Is the relationship with your husband broken to the point that separating would be a necessity?

Finally, where does your husband stand on this? Would he be ok continuing your marriage if you essentially separate from him and fully focus your emotional and sexual attention on another man? Realistically your talking about going way past allowing a spouse to explore fantasies elsewhere, and sharing those experiences as a sort of mutual kink. What would be in it for your husband in the sort of scenario you are envisioning?

Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen
Try to figure the future at all...not just for sex but anything..if you can think at him as future so do it, talk to your husband but you must be sure is not just an illusion of the moment

Reality check: no update from the initial post after over 3 months. The responses? Nothing but worthless "advice" and others making this about themselves instead. Pretty much par for the course,

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
Marriage Counseling may help. Your husband might freak out if he knows its not just sexual but now emotional. I dont know much about poly relationships but it seems like ALOT of work.

Reality check: no update from the initial post after over 3 months. The responses? Nothing but worthless "advice" and others making this about themselves instead. Pretty much par for the course,
Respectfully I must disagree. I don't believe engaging in a group discussion on a highly relevant topic is "worthless." Does the relevance of the discussion hinge solely on the continued engagement of the originator of the talking point?

Granted it would be nice if Jen would chime back in and offer an update and additional observations. But her lack of engagement dosen't change the relevance of the discussion to others involved.

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
I would suggest you stay with the white boy hubby....keep your black bull ...and let him knock you up! This way all your needs are filled...and your body will have a steady supply of black seeds! Like the idea?

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
The biggest rule in a cuckold relationship is that the woman must never "love" the man or men she's fucking. If you "love" your Black bull, you will ******* your marriage. Your love is for your husband even though your body is for your Black bull.

Any relationship needs to grow in order to stay healthy, including a wife and bull relationship. I think that your husband (having been encouraging in the past) would welcome this step and continue to be supportive of your relationship with your bull
I know my wife is in love with her BF and me also, it’s been working for us all for some time

That’s one of my worries. That if I get her to have sex with a real BBC my wife will love it too much and want to leave me for BBC. She told me the other day her pussy is already basically black owned from all the BBC dildos I fuck her pussy with. She has also told me, “You know what they say, once you go black you never come back.” This all gets me incredibly horny, but nervous too. I think I may have opened a Pandora’s Box by introducing her to BBC.

MG, I know this is a concern for many of you guys but being in a marriage is more than just sex. When you are married, you are in a safe environment where your physical and emotional needs are met, where there is dependability and security.....it’s hard to leave that for some stranger’s dick.

Now it is possible for them to generate feelings for their bull because the act they are doing increases oxytocin (bonding hormone) after multiple orgasm. She might display more actions of love towards the bull but she ain’t leaving.

Humans need protection and safety more than they need multiple orgasms

This may suck but think you have to reevaluate living the Hotwife LS. You have to be able to detach love from sex. I'm not saying you shouldn't care or be fond of your Bull on a personal level but that's a far cry from love. Frank discussion by all parties must be had. As a Bull I know my role and if gets to that point I must pull away. But that said, were there problems in marriage before diving into the LS? Falling in love with Bull could be a sign of deeper issues with marriage. Just my two cents
Well said and I would think that many entering this lifestyle would never want their wife to fall in love with the bull. That's not what it's supposed to be about.

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen

QUICK ANSWER: YES, it is possible to love both men. In fact, it's possible to love MULTIPLE people. It's called polyamorous. You won't be the first to do this.

EXTENDED ANSWER
The good news is, you fully expressed exactly WHY you love both men and have valid reasons.

Hubby love - as respect and commitment/family devotion. He's a good man, ******* and provider.

Black Lover love - for the thrill, passion, and amazing sex. Plus feelings which have nothing to do with sex. Sounds like he's a great man as well, outside of fucking you and making you squirt.

I've been in the Lifestyle almost a decade and had at least three situations like yours.

The main problem with poly relationships is CHILDREN. (I'll just leave it at that)

Finally, my last point. A bit of HARD TRUTH.

Fuck what you heard - Love is absolutely conditional. So for now, the conditions are 'right for you' to love a second guy.

You didn't say anything about loving him simply because he's smart, or loves his mom, or he's witty, or is an accomplished Black Man who gives back to his Black community. You said you love him because he fucks you good and treats you right. What happens when the orgasms stop? ?

You, you, you. ?

- Magic Mike

Last edited:
MG, I know this is a concern for many of you guys but being in a marriage is more than just sex. When you are married, you are in a safe environment where your physical and emotional needs are met, where there is dependability and security.....it’s hard to leave that for some stranger’s dick.

Now it is possible for them to generate feelings for their bull because the act they are doing increases oxytocin (bonding hormone) after multiple orgasm. She might display more actions of love towards the bull but she ain’t leaving.

Humans need protection and safety more than they need multiple orgasms

Very intelligent words! My wife says that her black boyfriend is a much better lover than I am, but as a whole person he would never stand a chance compared to me (her words).

85fd1870-9e40-4e9a-9aca-1395f79855f2 (1) (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back