Falling in love with my BBC bull, what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen

Before getting into this I’m sure you had ground rules, much like we do. You should sit down with your husband and have a serious conversation. He is the one that has encouraged you to pursue this and ultimately the one that will be there in the end. Do you know how the pilot feels about you? Is it list or has he fallen in love also? Personally I don’t think it’s worth risking the life you have unless you know how he feels.

I think it’s most of us stags’ worst fear that our wives may someday end up like you. I truly feel sorry for your husband who wanted you to enjoy the best sex possible and is paid back with the prospect of losing you or at very least having to share your heart with another man.

Not sure how helpful your comment is...I mean the girl is looking for a solution to the situation and not to get scolded or something. Love happens, it is not her fault and she sees clearly that she created the problem. I don't feel sorry for her man for one bit, I only think about the children they have together. It's none of his business. I mean, you share your wife with black men...What do you expect? ******* happens and you enter that lifestyle knowing what may happen.

Let your husband know. See if theres way to have your cake and eat it too as said above. You guys can just tell people it was from artificial insemination or something like that. Youve given your husband *******. Maybe it's time you had one more with your bull. Who knows maybe your husband would encourage the idea or even understands it's already a possibility of your lifestyle anyways.

Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen
Difficult situation. But I can understand your situation and your reasons. I went through a hard time trying to find out what I wanted and the kind of person I am. My husband is supportive of my decisions and had actively promoted these changes in my life. Communication is paramount, but it's not always easy to tell husband about your feelings. Fortunately, I'm quite happy with him in bed. But if you tell yours you're not and express your wish of having a baby with your lover is a different thing from saying you just need more sex / black men, as I did.

If you really want to have a baby which is the most serious problem in your situation, you should first find out what's your husband take on that, but primarily your lover's.

There must have been a communication breakdown somewhere along the way. You & hubby should have a strong enough bond where that should not have happened. Go back and read the second sentence of the third paragraph again...he is a good provider and a good *******...AND I would be willing to wager that he gets turned on big time by what you are doing BUT in his mind it is only for physical pleasure as the two of you should have a strong enough emotional bond that could never be broken by just the physical sexual needs you get from your BBC. To be honest, I feel that poster Nastycpl3 who was the first to respond could NOT HAVE answered your question any better than anyone else--I think she hit the nail right square on the head if you keep going on the present course everything she said will happen...Lady--you need to think long and hard AND do EVERY SINGLE THING YOU CAN to keep the communications totally open and honest with your hubby!!!

I've been in Poly relationships before, know many in them, and they can work well, it very much depends on the level of maturity and openness of those involved. There is NO one way to do it, it is up to the 3 people involved to decide what works for them/you. Just do your research.
https://www.morethantwo.com/

Why not just have your cake and eat it too? How is braking up your family the right decision in anyway? Lol if you want to leave him and have your children hate you then cool or you can love your boyfriend and have all the freedom in the world while still maintaining your "regular" persona. I dont even see the question here.
HEY THERE--I feel your advice was RIGHT ON THE MONEY...sounds like she is starting to go down a very dangerous road and if she has any brains at all she would be wise to heed ALL of your advice 100% right to the tee!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back