Falling in love with my BBC bull, what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen

Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen
snap out of it. Enjoy the ride until it's over and keep your family intact. You're going to betray that man that's given you everything and stood by you and let you explore you wild side. What happens when you get bored with pilot boy and the infatuation fades away?

?sounds like u need more interactions ...few gangbang ... an your” bull” only get to watch an hear about .. these like hub till everyone back in place ...
Make sure few these encounters Are with some impact play to put u back in your place !

There must have been a communication breakdown somewhere along the way. You & hubby should have a strong enough bond where that should not have happened. Go back and read the second sentence of the third paragraph again...he is a good provider and a good *******...AND I would be willing to wager that he gets turned on big time by what you are doing BUT in his mind it is only for physical pleasure as the two of you should have a strong enough emotional bond that could never be broken by just the physical sexual needs you get from your BBC. To be honest, I feel that poster Nastycpl3 who was the first to respond could NOT HAVE answered your question any better than anyone else--I think she hit the nail right square on the head if you keep going on the present course everything she said will happen...Lady--you need to think long and hard AND do EVERY SINGLE THING YOU CAN to keep the communications totally open and honest with your hubby!!!
Thanks for the shoutout. I only speak from experience.

Your first loyalty should be to your family. I assume that your fuck friend curls your toes better than your husband. So the first question is is it love or lust? Have you asked your pilot friend what he wants? I have seen a number of women over the years that have become enamored with a skilled bed partner. My advice is to back out of your extra curricular activities. You sound like you are ill equipped to handle what you have gotten yourself into. You could loose everything if you aren't careful. From your post I assume your husband is unaware of your lover.

I think any time you are intimate with someone you are going to create some feeling for them that is why you must have clear guidelines we set guidelines like age and no just going out on dates if you are after better sex it must be just sex if you are after companionship there is a deeper problem my wife and I can go out to eat and on the town she doesn’t need him for that although we have gone out as a threesome and had a blast. The thing is you married you husband for a reason and hopefully it wasn’t just for the sex you need to ask yourself if those reasons are still there if they are it’s a no brainer if they are not you need to talk to him he may need to raise his game back up

I think any time you are intimate with someone you are going to create some feeling for them that is why you must have clear guidelines we set guidelines like age and no just going out on dates if you are after better sex it must be just sex if you are after companionship there is a deeper problem my wife and I can go out to eat and on the town she doesn’t need him for that although we have gone out as a threesome and had a blast. The thing is you married you husband for a reason and hopefully it wasn’t just for the sex you need to ask yourself if those reasons are still there if they are it’s a no brainer if they are not you need to talk to him he may need to raise his game back up
Very well put would be a very unnerving situation to be

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen

you can but it definitely is going to change things and yes, you don't know how your husband will react to this level of intensity.

snap out of it. Enjoy the ride until it's over and keep your family intact. You're going to betray that man that's given you everything and stood by you and let you explore you wild side. What happens when you get bored with pilot boy and the infatuation fades away?
Matured thinking push!

The pilot bf may meet someone new and things change and you could get shatttered. This require depths of thought from you first, what gets us excited for a while may not last for a longtime.

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
Women can very much love more than one!

This happened to me last year despite best efforts to manage it. Believe me it’s not good and can easily destroy families...at the end of the day one big important factor is would you be with him ordinarily day to day having amazing sex isnt always the same as loving someone...I speak from experience so think long and hard best wishes

Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing

I work in the travel industry (family business). Every month, spending multiple nights far from home and unmonitored, is a temptation that everyone eventually gives in to. Many sexy people choose to work in travel for the escapism from a vanilla life and to pursue sluttiness. Your highly desirable Black man goes to 50 other places, 500 miles from you, where white sluts throw their panties at him. Do you really think he's not applying the same successful techniques to them, that work so well on you?

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy.

Yes, it is crazy. Imagine for a moment that he agrees to this and you are home with the baby, while he still spends half of every month away and seeing the same kind of white sluts who you used to be. Can you handle that?

ps. He'll never agree. He's living an ideal life. He's always going to stay just out of your reach Jen. Enjoy what you have and don't wreck it.

Last edited:
In my humble experience, it’s a really bad idea to go after a man just for the sex. He may be all that. But you’re not dating him under regular circumstances and it’s easy to imagine him being better than what you have. If your marriage is that bad, break things off with the pilot. Work on the marriage or file for divorce. When you’ve cleaned things up and things are settled, think about reaching out to the pilot.

Or maybe I’m way off base...talk to them both about being poly. Is that really what you want for you and your *******? Will part of you be enough for any of them?

And finally...I’d make damn sure the pilot felt the same way before blowing things up at home. Maybe he wants exactly what he has with you and four other women. IJS

In my humble experience, it’s a really bad idea to go after a man just for the sex. He may be all that. But you’re not dating him under regular circumstances and it’s easy to imagine him being better than what you have. If your marriage is that bad, break things off with the pilot. Work on the marriage or file for divorce. When you’ve cleaned things up and things are settled, think about reaching out to the pilot.

Or maybe I’m way off base...talk to them both about being poly. Is that really what you want for you and your *******? Will part of you be enough for any of them?

And finally...I’d make damn sure the pilot felt the same way before blowing things up at home. Maybe he wants exactly what he has with you and four other women. IJS
She’s a BBC slut.

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
Jen Dvorak,

It's very normal for both parties to "catch feelings " and when there's a connection other than sex it's even better.
I've been married 12 years and I'm 99% satisfied with my life. My wife and I are a good think tank when we're together.
However the thrill of the new shiny toy that can't wait to clean my asshole with her tounge under the sheets. That fresh babe who puts pride into swallowing all of me while I'm driving is hard to deny. I quit smoking 3 years ago and rarely ******* except in my den in my own house. The whole point is that I do love my wife, but the bad boy in me likes the thrill of flirting with and later fucking something spontaneous and fresh. Most guys my age 42 that are married homeowners with values do live otherwise boring ass lives. In conclusion, hotels and condoms are available to quench my never ending thirst

Attachments

• no.jpg
    no.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back