Falling in love with my BBC bull, what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen

Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen
I usually don't weigh in on these types of discussions but keep reading your last paragraph over and over and I think you'll have your answer. Most importantly, if you look at a lot of threads on here and other women's profiles, the most common theme or statement seen is "my lover moved away". That would throw a whole nother winkle emotionally. In the end, the core part of a relationship is not just the sex, its much more. Just my 1 cent and change.

Of course you are developing feeling for your black lover, it’s natural if you are spending that much time with him. You say he’s a pilot, is he fucking other women or married women when he travels? Not sure if he’s a regional pilot or not!

Now you have the combo of three peoples feelings. Yours, your husbands and your black lover. We know how you are feeling. The sex is amazing and you have developed a bond in a physical way but what about the emotional way. You have a family to think about. There are of course a reaction to every action.

What does your black lover want? Is he satisfied with the current situation or does he want something more? I’m sure your hubby has noticed some changes in you and he knows he can’t sexually satisfy you, especially now after getting the most sexual satisfaction from your black bull.

Poly relationships are a lot of work and it’s mostly a lot of work on you in the relationship because you have to tend to two peoples needs and emotions and then of course taking care of your *******. Which brings me to my next question is how do you plan telling your children and family about the poly set up you have. If you have a biracial baby it’s not going to be easy on the family.

It’s very complicated and there is no handbook or warning labels when entering the lifestyle! Take your time, think about a lot of things and talk to everyone about what you are experiencing and what your needs are as well as everyone else’s.

My ex and I almost entered an poly relationship with one of her lovers. He was an amazing guy! He was like a brother to me and he fucked my ex so well plus we all had a lot in common and enjoyed having threesomes together. We loved vacationing together, cooking together, going out and doing stuff was always a lot of fun. But I don’t think my ex could have handled the emotional side of satisfying two guys all the time.

Good luck and be patient.

If you look at the statistics, monogamy must be one of the most counterproductive ideas ever.
With that being said, dont let a temporary fling destroy a good relationship. I let myself fall in love but I never loose focus on who has always been there for me and why I choose him in the first place. He is the one who said; "If you love it, set it free."

No Bull will ever replace him in my heart.

If you look at the statistics, monogamy must be one of the most counterproductive ideas ever.
With that being said, dont let a temporary fling destroy a good relationship. I let myself fall in love but I never loose focus on who has always been there for me and why I choose him in the first place. He is the one who said; "If you love it, set it free."

Wonderfully put :)

I know what you mean but better talk with them first. I would prefer not destroying family life when huby already took you to this stage. You may discuss further but as long as you get your pilot why to take extra steps?

My wife and i were in tjis situation years ago.
I encouraged her and she eventually got together and fell in love with her Man.
Littke i coukd say as i have encouraged her.
Was a few problems at first but that was me having to deal with the situation.
But soon got over it and accepted it totally.

Proceed with caution, and remember that your sexy pilot's relationship with you is based on cuckoldry, and might diminish if you leave your husband. No knowing for sure until you go for it... but then you might end up alone.

Communication is VITAL to make this work, you obviously aren't communicating. As you talk to the 2 men involved, it will help you see where all this is going and what you want.

Jen -
I remember back when u were at App State. If you love a black man, don’t refer to him as a Bull. He’s a man. I’m a man and not a Bull, Buck, Stud, or any other antebellum phrase out there... my PSA... please return to your regular scheduled.....

What a wonderfully stated position! Labels. Who needs them? ...back to the topic now. :)

You, your husband (primarily) and your friend (secondarily) need to have an honest and open dialogue about the situation. You can't "have your cake and eat it too; that's the point of the adage. Is your family, husband AND ******* your primary concern or is it sex with your black lover? Only you can answer that. This is one of those brain and heart decisions...whichever path you choose, best of luck.

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen

You're in lust not love. Just enjoy the fling and don't ruin it with your husband.

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
You needed to understand this swinging lifestyle was all about before jumping into it. How is your lover going to see you as a loyal woman ? He wont if it was all play the why not stay with your husband and play with who ever you want. The whole thing of this lifestyle is just SEX! It's not about looking for a relationship. Me and the wife have made good friends and bang each others spouse some times I go band his wife sometime he bangs mine or in the same room. Sometimes I let the wife do a gang bang sometimes I get 2 to 3 women at once (2 sisters with a cousin is the *******!) If you want a divorce get knocked up by you lover you lose your husband and your lover! I've seen it happen. So option B I mentioned stay married and just PLAY!

Hello honey, it saddens me to hear that you are in a such position but you know how they say ''You can't sit on two chairs''. I guess that the best option is to save your family and marriage but also have a baby with your beloved lover. In that way you kinda get them both.
Yes, because having a baby with your lover is the absolutely best way to save your marriage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back