Falling in love with my BBC bull, what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen

Hi y'all,

Serious question for you. I've fallen in love with my current BBC Bull. He's a pilot for Alaskian Airlines, educated, handsome, caring, romantic and very generous. Of course I can't leave out the sex which is amazing and he fucks me like he's known me since I was old enough to fuck. He knows exactly what I like, whether it's a hard pounding where he thoroughly trashes my married white pussy in the bed my husband and I share or a soft love making, a hardcore dominant man taking me as he'd like or simply pleasing me for hours on end of fore play, oral sex and cuddling. It's been amazing.

That said it's been a quick couple months in our relationship that started with just sex at the beginning, it didn't take long for me to figure out that I started to have feelings for my black lover and the more we saw each other, the stronger these feelings developed. I'm not trying to make excuses, but my husband just wasn't pleasing me anymore and the black guys he encouraged me to have flings with would literally rock my world. I squirted for the first time with my pilot lover and once I had my first experience with him, I knew right away it was a life-changing experience.

Can I continue this and love both men? I do still love my husband as a good provider and a great ******* to our children. However I know he can never please me like the bull I now love and honestly would love to have his baby, I know it's crazy. I know very little about polyamorous relationships and have no idea if they can work. I also don't know if my husband or pilot lover would be able to with stand this type of relationship either. Finally there's a reason I got a bull in the first place and simply love him and the way he fucks me and cares for me.

Need help.

Kisses, jen
I would say that you need to follow your heart. Your feelings aren’t going to change with time, if anything they’ll become more intense. If you feel that going with your bull and leaving your husband and ******* is the right path, you should. I do not envy your predicament

Hi y'all,

Need help.

Kisses, jen
Real talk! Don’t leave your husband over this. It’s just sex. Once you and the pilot become an item. It’s gonna get old to him and he’s looking for someone new. It’s just wood. Keep it ? and bury them feelings.

Fucken stupid first of all respect the person that allows you to have fun you can’t compare the person that you love witch is your husband for a person that only wants a piece of ass.. I’m pretty sure the bbc thinks you’re just temporary and he knows it... respect your hubby and respect your fam have fun but don’t change the rules

It’s important to know boundaries and rules, most of all this its just fun some couples take this to dam far like dam falling in love lmao how crazy can that be!! feeling attach doesn’t mean you’re in love wow this is crazy I don’t see my self without my hubby he allows me to play but I know how far I can go.. this is just a game If my husband asks me to stop then I will stop he has the whole control... play games and enjoy it...

I've introduced my current hotwife to polyamory and it certainly fits both of our worldviews on relationships....perhaps that could be your way to meet in the middle .msounds like your hubby would be fine with it.

You know, it’s fascinating to me how popular the search for truth is in our culture today. Have you ever thought about it? Everyone – including every celebrity, it seems – is on some kind of journey to find truth.

But there are really only two kinds of seekers of truth: those who don’t know and want to find the truth… and those who don’t know and really don’t want to find the truth.

Which kind of seeker are you? Do you really want to know the truth?

The best advice and an answer to anyone’s problem, does NOT come from people, it comes from God.

If you have a genuine desire to find God… to follow Him… and really know who He is… God will show Himself to you. If you respond to even the tiniest pin-prick of light you have, God will reveal more light when you genuinely want to know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back