Evolutionary response

First, I'm not your "*******". Second, your white opinion (North Texas) is yours to have and enjoy. And finally, I lived in North Texas for ten years and I fully understand your regional attitude however, I have to wonder what attracts you to this sight? You stated on your profile page, "It is so rare to find someone on here who is grounded in reality." If that is how you feel, why did you return to this site? Do you enjoy being around people who aren't grounded in reality? If so, is it because you enjoy false feelings of white superiority? Perhaps "Stormfront" might be a more "realistic" sight for you.
Perhaps you should shoot yourself if you are so inferior and worthless.

I agree the temptation is hard to resist. But interbreeding, without any control, will make everyone the same. And soon there will be no white women, blondes, redheads, blue-eyed. It would be a loss for black men, isnt it?
lol there will always be plenty of other cultures, not everyone wants to be with a black person. you want a ******* in your baby life and you want someone who can support their family with money. hahaha

I don't think so
If this was true how you can explain black girls who like white guys or white girls who like asian guys?
I don't think evolution means anything about interracial relationship
maybe it's just a cultural matter

Anyway I don't want to be offensive or anything, but if you are excited thinking about genocide (white, black or whatever doesn't matter) you are not normal
Seriously how could be normale someone who gone sexual thinking about race extinction?
Furthermore if you are excited think about your own race extinction...well there's no word to define a person like that...
This is beyond sexual desires, this is a disease to me O_O

Anyway I don't want to be offensive or anything, but if you are excited thinking about genocide (white, black or whatever doesn't matter) you are not normal
Seriously how could be normale someone who gone sexual thinking about race extinction?
Furthermore if you are excited think about your own race extinction...well there's no word to define a person like that...
This is beyond sexual desires, this is a disease to me O_O
Well said. I never thought of it that way.

lol there will always be plenty of other cultures, not everyone wants to be with a black person. you want a ******* in your baby life and you want someone who can support their family with money. hahaha

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Let's ask Native Americans, Aborygens, Inuits, Indians of South America, and many small ethnic groups, whose I don't even know.

Don't you think that more and more women will breed with taller, bigger, more well-hung men than in the past? Especially now that they can more easily enlighten themselves, and communicate with these types of guys using the internet.
not at all, the thing that turns most women on is dominance and taking what they want. The reason most of you cuckold husband's wives are fucking other men is because you either are encouraging to give them away or you're tired of fucking them. Meanwhile, the other men who may or may not be hung are more than happy to fuck your hot wives. Women are turned on by real men, and its self explanatory that cuckold men aren't real men. doesn't matter your race, its purely a masculinity issue.

I agree completely! I celebrate my "whiteness" if you will. I am perfectly fine in my own skin. As a white woman, my love of black men doesn't now nor ever has meant I hated white men. I love sex, with men and women of any race. It's about the connection not the color of our skin. I'm more than a little weirded out by the anti-white feelings as well S.B.L.. Darkness will not drive out darkness but light will. Hate will not drive out hate but love will. Racism would have ended eons ago if we chose to not stand at polar opposites, fists raised, deriding each other but chose to meet in the middle, hand extended, appreciating each other and our inherent differences.
love your ideas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)
Sexually they are the alpha,yes but try getting one to get a room,let alone provide for you or be there emotionally.I like interracial strictly for hot sex,period.

Back