Evolutionary psychology and Alpha-Beta sex

Is there a biological explanation for alpha males and beta males having sex? Not just oral/servicing, but penetrative sex.
Bulls and cucks/stags (not sissy/CD/transwomen) are mostly attracted to women. They should be rivals, but they are magnetically drawn
to want to have touch, pleasure, and sex with each other. There's no reproductive purpose. You may say it's just hedonistic pleasure, but why did evolution make this satisfying and pleasurable? Is it to decrease conflict and an alternative to violence like same-sex bonobo activity? Is it to help males get along?
What do alphas get out of it? What do betas get out of it? There can be no doubt that when alpha and beta have sex, there's a bond created. What kind of bond is it?
is there a protective element?

I don't buy the "all white men are really girls" reasoning
it's so widespread that I think there must be a prosocial explanation for this behavior.

Another poster got me thinking about this question "I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas"

Take a look at these pictures and think about what would be going through the minds of hunter-gatherer early alpha and beta males before, during, and after they had sex. Especially if it was with men from another tribe.
Dominating rival males stimulates testosterone production in Alphas. Similarly, submissives are wired to receive pleasure from being dominated by their Alpha. Even in non-procreative sex, nature provides for a symbiosis between Alphas and betas. This act of homosexual interaction serves to solidify and reinforce both roles.

Beta gets to watch his wife being pleasured far beyond what he can ever do, and has evolved to enjoy that ..
.. and yes.. some beta sperm sneaks past the alpha's in her pussy ...
Great comment John, it what proportion of men do you think are alphas or betas today or or do you think it's a spectrum?

Dominating rival males stimulates testosterone production in Alphas. Similarly, submissives are wired to receive pleasure from being dominated by their Alpha. Even in non-procreative sex, nature provides for a symbiosis between Alphas and betas. This act of homosexual interaction serves to solidify and reinforce both roles.
💯

Attachments

• (m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=M120BUXbcHLNljGp)1.jpg
    (m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=M120BUXbcHLNljGp)1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 23
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 23
  • Tumblr_l_39929651067865.jpg
    Tumblr_l_39929651067865.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 24
Back