Evolutionary psychology and Alpha-Beta sex

You have raised a goodly number of deeply searching and very important questions there.

Plus, those shots you use to illustrate your thesis are extremely hot and have stimulated very much more than my thinking on the Alpha-Beta Male debate. Thanks Pepe.

Ps: I wouldn't dare to assess and advertise my sexual orientation percentage-wise as you have done. If I did, I might attract the interest and attention of hot straights like you such that they come after me. And we wouldn't want that now would we, what with you admitting to being such an ardent and attentive switch-hitter in converting from a self-assessed paltry 5% to 95% or arguably 100% homosexual when indulging yourself with your no doubt exseedingly spunky male lovers.

I think you might have mixed up realgoodone and mypete's comments with mine. I haven't sex with a man. The idea of topping a black man and especially the idea of DVP is an exciting fantasy though.

I think you might have mixed up realgoodone and mypete's comments with mine. I haven't sex with a man. The idea of topping a black man and especially the idea of DVP is an exciting fantasy though.
My apologies Pepe. I stand cerected.

Sure, begin with privately fantasizing about DVP specifically for your wife---as I believe most bisexual husbands indulge in---then one night when you're slowly and very lovingly fucking your champagne-primed wife, gradually draw her into your fantasy, majoring in the huge additional pleasure that DVP, especially bareback, is sure to give her.

While you are very sexily whispering her about that, you should also gently let her know that you've always wanted to watch her being fucked by a handsome, athletic, much better-hung and way spunkier younger lover.

That will nearly always strongly stimulate the spirit of sexual adventure in a woman you're fucking even reasonably competently, especially in the missionary position.

That's how I brought up the subject of DVP with my own wife, but not before she had fallen deeply in love with my beautiful bisexual younger buddy and had his magnificent cock up her several hundred times.

p.s: Be very sure to prime your wife with the best French champagne you can afford. I suggest Piper-Heidsieck Brut, served in a wide-brim hollow-stemmed flute. It has always worked a treat for me with properly romanced wives of other men, and my wife too of course. But be very careful not to let your male co-fucker get even slightly tipsy on it. Even the best quality champagne can be a potent cause of DVP-Droop, as I quickly learned the hard way.

When ive discussed this with multiple women ive been in long term committed relationships where cuckolding was involved, we had to take deep looks at ourselves and relationships and how we handle them in life and what we want from them. I seek out beautiful women with high sexual energy out of my league physically , who I know will eventually be prone to think about, though are good enough girls to resist the urge to cheat and who I build up over time by reassuring them how good their pussy really is and they are so pretty and attractive, if they naturally deserve to seek out and have sex with similar physically fit and attractive males since if they were single, they would probably have multiple partners anyways, and if we follow some safe relationship rules, we can both enjoy her experiencing this as a couple without threatening our relationship in any way and even growing closer as a couple but only after a lot of discussions, agreements of rules and boundaries, fears, pros/cons and admitting we both want it for her and that she admits her hidden thoughts/desires to have sex with other men than me and ideally they would be taller, fitter, and have a larger cock than what I have, and while she loves me and is happy with me sexually, if we were to agree to try this, she would prefer to choose a lover with a larger hung cock to please her because it would be feel different than when she is with me and help remind her this was just sex no feelings.. Plus when she fantasizes about being with other men, thats the type of man she physically imagines wanting to have sex with more than once....And desires an alpha in charge lover who would take control of her and eventually me and dominate us.. if long term she really needed to be with someone who she could dominate me in front of her and kinda be in charge to really feel comfortable that I submitted to another guy and was kinda scared to stand up to allow her to feel comfortable being with him and me around at the same time and feel safe I might be too scared to pull the plug if I felt insecure..that she would be in control and he would back her up..so if things and feelings changed, it would be safe to tell me things and she would be free to explore them without worrying about me scaring him off..

Eventually we found that male and several more over the years...some more dominate over us than others, with the ones she fell in love with and wanted a relationship, me fluffing him infront of her and us eventually discussing her love for one of them enough she thought about letting him knock her up and having him in our lives long term as a distant second husband and step ******* to their baby, a request he made and she was considering it and wanted to let me know if it happened she wanted us , as a couple to plan out fertile days and make our house comfortable and have anything they might need at an arms length like rags, water, shower ready/towels so that i could serve their needs and help make their sex more comfortable and easy over those days.. us taking off work... and me sleeping beside them at night and helping them both have as much sex as possible in any way I could be useful.. fluffing him often to get him hard...holding and massaging his balls while he is inside her so he cums easier..holding her legs open for him, wiping them both down afterwards and helping prop her up so his cum stays inside her, only licking what drops out, encouraging them during sex, changing sheets, holding her during sex and holding her hand lovingly, preparing a shower for them and helping wash/clean and dry them and then dressing them/undressing them before/after and if they are walking aruond the house and about to randomly have sex, laying a blanket or allowing them to lay/lean against me so they are more comfortable and in place but always making sure my wife is in missionary position before he cums and letting her see me suck his cock before guiding it into her to remind her of his/my roles and encouraging him to cum inside her at the end and her telling me how much she wants his baby....
And i admit, it would have been a turn on to see their mixed baby suckling on her tit with him making visits and them handing me the baby while they have sex in our bed next to the crib with wedding pictures and a pic of her pregnant belly next to it while having sex in our bed

I would say could be beta man gives up on women after he's had enough sex from other men to where he wants to be a woman himself. This way bull fucks beta competition away.

This way beta won't want to breed but will want to be bred giving up women. Leaving bull to bread the next generation keeping the beta recessive genes away from future generations.
I agree with you lookingiansa1, this idea makes some sense. When the bull fucks hubby and drives him to a prostate orgasm, hubby is less interested in sex with his wife and there's less competition. I share your fantasy of topping a black man and I suspect there are many black men on this site who might enjoy taking white cock.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-940694-tGOcWxFoMt.jpg
    bdsmlr-940694-tGOcWxFoMt.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 56
  • bdsmlr-1011025-AXThjK1UaT.gif
    bdsmlr-1011025-AXThjK1UaT.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 67
  • tumblr_mx7qvbrWag1rh9o2ho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mx7qvbrWag1rh9o2ho1_500.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 56
  • tumblr_mz7zb0EoS21qbpyk5o1_400.gif
    tumblr_mz7zb0EoS21qbpyk5o1_400.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • tumblr_nglz7j6BRv1rh9o2ho1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nglz7j6BRv1rh9o2ho1_1280.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 52
  • tumblr_nh4grngcDm1u0ccduo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nh4grngcDm1u0ccduo1_500.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 45
  • tumblr_owezq6SuWK1vvz2y4o1_250.png
    tumblr_owezq6SuWK1vvz2y4o1_250.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 46
  • tumblr_pbp239dR3V1xnf2nro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pbp239dR3V1xnf2nro1_1280.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 49
  • tumblr_pioef6MpbI1xnf2nro1_500.gif
    tumblr_pioef6MpbI1xnf2nro1_500.gif
    236.6 KB · Views: 52
I would say could be beta man gives up on women after he's had enough sex from other men to where he wants to be a woman himself. This way bull fucks beta competition away.

This way beta won't want to breed but will want to be bred giving up women. Leaving bull to bread the next generation keeping the beta recessive genes away from future generations.
does this really happen ?

I’m not sure about any of the evolution theories here but I’ve always felt beta/bottom in any of my sexual interactions with other males.

Last edited:
You have the experience to answer some questions. Besides pleasure, what do you feel when you are topping or being topped by your buddy? Are there romantic feelings or do you feel dominant over him? Do you kiss him?
As well as the intensely physical and emotional pleasure when I'm topping my buddy or being topped by him, I get an almost overwhelming ecstatic aesthetic "high" from viewing his beautiful body in action.

The feeling intensifies greatly when he rears above me in the last stages of thrusting in me as he builds to his orgasm. The view I get then of his superbly muscular torso and abs in action is breathtaking and gets me off explosively.

And Yes, when we fuck he and I do kiss each other, very hard at the finish and when he ejaculates in my butt he always thrusts his sexy muscular tongue as far as he can down my throat. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!
It may, but not always. I love sex with my wife as much as I love giving myself to BBC studs. I need both for fulfillment.
You and I are very similar in our bisexual needs PepeSilvia.

Yeah, being fucked by a beautiful black stud really tops it off for me big-time satisfaction-wise. Can't do without it!

Is there a biological explanation for alpha males and beta males having sex? Not just oral/servicing, but penetrative sex.
Bulls and cucks/stags (not sissy/CD/transwomen) are mostly attracted to women. They should be rivals, but they are magnetically drawn
to want to have touch, pleasure, and sex with each other. There's no reproductive purpose. You may say it's just hedonistic pleasure, but why did evolution make this satisfying and pleasurable? Is it to decrease conflict and an alternative to violence like same-sex bonobo activity? Is it to help males get along?
What do alphas get out of it? What do betas get out of it? There can be no doubt that when alpha and beta have sex, there's a bond created. What kind of bond is it?
is there a protective element?

I don't buy the "all white men are really girls" reasoning
it's so widespread that I think there must be a prosocial explanation for this behavior.

Another poster got me thinking about this question "I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas"

Take a look at these pictures and think about what would be going through the minds of hunter-gatherer early alpha and beta males before, during, and after they had sex. Especially if it was with men from another tribe.
I don't know about all the theories'. All I know is That when I look at that first set of picture and see all of those white men getting fucked, I picture that it's me getting fucked by those powerful looking black men. I wish it was me with them inside me pumping their cum and filling me up.

Your descriptions are poetry. You and your friend are lucky to have found each other. Do you involve our ex as well, lucky Pierre-style?
Thanks. Every bit of true appreciation from discerning members like you encourages me to continue posting and, hopefully, usefully informing others.

Last edited:
I don't know about all the theories'. All I know is That when I look at that first set of picture and see all of those white men getting fucked, I picture that it's me getting fucked by those powerful looking black men. I wish it was me with them inside me pumping their cum and filling me up.
Yessss! I notice with me the later set of pics with white alphas taking top position doesn’t have nearly the same horniness factor.

Your descriptions are poetry. You and your friend are lucky to have found each other. Do you involve our ex as well, lucky Pierre-style?
As I understand the term "Lucky Pierre" it is a man who is penetrated anally while he is fucking either another man or a woman.

The term would certainly characterise me in my menage-a-trois with my wife (now my ex) and my young black bisexual buddy and homosexual lover (now her husband).

It would also characterise my versatile buddy when he is fucking my ex in the missionary position and I "back him up" by penetrating him from behind, and eventually cum in his butt. My buddy and I frequently and freely change roles in a single encounter with my ex who has observed that our orgasms are very intense and convulsive when we ejaculate in one another.

A huge bonus for my ex is that my buddy's thrusting and ejaculating in her is much more powerful and satisfying for her when I'm backing him up and thrusting into him in unison with him thrusting into her.

As I understand the term "Lucky Pierre" it is a man who is penetrated anally while he is fucking either another man or a woman.

The term would certainly characterise me in my menage-a-trois with my wife (now my ex) and my young black bisexual buddy and homosexual lover (now her husband).

It would also characterise my versatile buddy when he is fucking my ex in the missionary position and I "back him up" by penetrating him from behind, and eventually cum in his butt. My buddy and I frequently and freely change roles in a single encounter with my ex who has observed that our orgasms are very intense and convulsive when we ejaculate in one another.

A huge bonus for my ex is that my buddy's thrusting and ejaculating in her is much more powerful and satisfying for her when I'm backing him up and thrusting into him in unison with him thrusting into her.
My wife has a thing for me to be taking it anally while I’m taking her. She started by using our dildo in me while she rides me.

Back