Evolutionary psychology and Alpha-Beta sex

I would say from my own experince, betas get very little early on in their lives including sex. Alpas by definition get most of the pussy until they tire of it and take the trophy wife at the end, whereas betas (tend to be over achievers) build a career, assets, finaces, a home and when the woman decides she's done with all the alpha cock in her youth will start to seek out gents to settle with, that can put a nice roof over her head, be loyal to her etc. Once settled may exchange sex for security/ love/ companionship/ fathering qualities and the beta will happily exchange that for sex he was unable to find in his youth, more so if she is also a trophy wife that an alpha didn't grab first.
VERY MUCH SO....ITS PRETTY SIMPLE. HOT BLOODED WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ATTRACTED TO MASCULINE, CONFIDENT SEXY MEN. AND SEXY BLACK MEN IMO ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP AS THEY SAY

VERY MUCH SO....ITS PRETTY SIMPLE. HOT BLOODED WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ATTRACTED TO MASCULINE, CONFIDENT SEXY MEN. AND SEXY BLACK MEN IMO ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP AS THEY SAY
Tell me about it...................

Going by my beautiful 6-year-long experience with my wife and my young black buddy, it applies to warm-blooded women too. Thank Goodness.

Last edited:
But what do the betas get out of it? There are betas today so beta genes were passed on
In a sexually unrestrained social structure, 80% of the females attempt to mate with the top 20% of males (the Alphas). Societies have long recognized that this leaves the betas unable to reproduce. The problem is that betas are valuable, because they provide much of the work that makes a society function.

So societies have made marriage and moral laws that provide for assortive mating -- on the 1-10 scale, the male 10s mate with female 10s, the 8s, 7s and 6s mate with each other, and so on down the scale. Society imposes legal and social penalties for breaking the mating contracts. This designed to limit female hypergamy and male Alphas sexual domination. These traditional social rules are why we have betas today.

However we are in a new era. Feminism has lifted all restraints on female hypergamy. Increasingly white women are choosing Black Alphas and those opposed to it are (rightly) socially ostracised.

This IR Culture is rapidly spreading in younger age groups. Young white girls are freely choosing Black Alphas and often are celebrated by their peers. This leaves beta whitebois with little opportunity for assortive mating, as even the mid-tier (4s, 5s and 6s) white girls would prefer temporary sex relationships with Black Alphas.

Among my generation, this will result in far fewer cuckold relationships, as even average white girls do not want the low status of having a whiteboi mate. In response, the number of whitebois becoming transgender girls is increasing at unprecedented levels. If this continues as expected, it will result in less assortive mating and fewer white betas. Europe is experiencing this now.

As I've said above and in countless other posts on this forum, I have been well and truly grandly cucked by my beautiful young black buddy who, like me, is bisexual and ardently versatile in sex with me.

But that most definitely has not resulted in either of us feeling or acting towards one another in the least bit girlie or womanly, or so-called "beta", even when being bottomed.

We are both very straight-acting socially and in private, and our openly showing and shouting our extreme pleasure when being bottomed is to my mind not in any way contradictory of our maleness but, to the contrary, reaffirms it.

It could be that my buddy and I are unconsciously "evolving" into the perfect Alpha-Beta couple, but against that is the fact that throughout the 7 years we have been very romantically and exclusively interacting homosexually with each other, we have felt very Omega indeed, especially when our prostate is being rhythmically thrust against by the bulging bare head of the other's fully erected cock.

When I'm being topped it's not any "girl" I feel inside me trying to get out. To the contrary, it's always and only my buddy's fantastically alive and extremely beautiful cock and his massive spurts of spunk which in the very act I wish would stay inside me forever.

Happily he feels the same about mine when he's really getting it.

How "evolutionary" is that?

You have the experience to answer some questions. Besides pleasure, what do you feel when you are topping or being topped by your buddy? Are there romantic feelings or do you feel dominant over him? Do you kiss him?

You have the experience to answer some questions. Besides pleasure, what do you feel when you are topping or being topped by your buddy? Are there romantic feelings or do you feel dominant over him? Do you kiss him?
First, what I feel when I'm topping is totally different to when I'm being topped. When I'm topping my buddy in the missionary position, what dominates my perception and responses is the resplendent beauty of his fully yeilded athletic young man's body on full display. It's breathtaking and extremely arousing. Of course I kiss him wildly on his mouth and neck and upper torso, and suck on his sex-stiffened nipples until he or I orgasm. Most times cums before me all over his face and neck and chest.

When it's me that's being topped my buddy gets very romantic and loves me literally to my Little Death. His piece-de-resistance is thrusting smoothly but rigidly straight up the midline to work the head of his strongly upcurving cock against the back of my prostate, then sideways against my right and left bulging seminal vesicles, the epicenters of my most intense genital pleasure. It's all very calculated and perfectly executed by him, and sensationally erotogenic. I end up begging him to deep kiss me and I finish by orgasming when I feel his cock expanding grossly then jerking and spurting up inside me. He never withdraws to ejaculate.

But what do the betas get out of it? There are betas today so beta genes were passed on

Some times the alphas let the betas take a couple of stroke and cum in their wife's pussy, to lubricate it for their larger cock.. may be half way through pleasuring her out in front of him.. ... normally his larger cock and well pronounced glands would pump the beta mans cum from her pussy before he fills her with his, but its inevitable that occasionally a beta sperm makes it to the egg.

Last edited:
JohnEE, women may have evolved the ability to take multiple men, but the male genitalia is shaped to pull earlier competing sperm out of her, so that more of his sperm will remain in her and increase his likelihood of reproduction. There likelihood of reproduction and passing on her DNA when being gangbanged is insignificant.
Lookingiansia1, the ******* of men in war has little to do with evolution. It is more the social stigma and demoralization of the enemy that continues unfortunately to this day. In fact, females often ******* conquered men to help demoralize their enemies. Look at the Sodom and Gomorrah story that clearly indicates that the whole city including women were involved in trying to ******* the angels, but is often used as an argument against homosexuality. The idea is that the men(angels) would be reduced to a feminine role. ******* by a conquering army is successful at spreading the DNA of the conquering army, but not significant in creating submissive men. This is a fetish outside of any logical evolutionary theory.
.. yes.. every ,much agree that the magnificent shape of the glans is to scoop another mans cum from her pussy .. a true alpha will fill a womans pussy with his cum, watch as other betas take their turn, and be ready to fuck her again and scoop all their cum from her pussy as soon as they cum and withdraw.. and will keep doing this until they are all finished and spent, leaving her to fuck and cum last deep in her orgasmed pussy.. .. in effect, the proceeding men are lubricating and preparing her pussy for his larger cock.

I would say from my own experince, betas get very little early on in their lives including sex. Alpas by definition get most of the pussy until they tire of it and take the trophy wife at the end, whereas betas (tend to be over achievers) build a career, assets, finaces, a home and when the woman decides she's done with all the alpha cock in her youth will start to seek out gents to settle with, that can put a nice roof over her head, be loyal to her etc. Once settled may exchange sex for security/ love/ companionship/ fathering qualities and the beta will happily exchange that for sex he was unable to find in his youth, more so if she is also a trophy wife that an alpha didn't grab first.
Very much agree .. we want top provide for our wife, to provide safety, security, and happiness, and pleasure. It is not a mans fault if he has a small cock and cannot fully fill and pleasure his wife, especially as it is so so easy to find another man with a suitably larger cock to help!! and have fun in the process!! .. it is of course a mans fault if he denies these pleasures to his wife by being constrained by societies rules for marriage.

First, what I feel when I'm topping is totally different to when I'm being topped. When I'm topping my buddy in the missionary position, what dominates my perception and responses is the resplendent beauty of his fully yeilded athletic young man's body on full display. It's breathtaking and extremely arousing. Of course I kiss him wildly on his mouth and neck and upper torso, and suck on his sex-stiffened nipples until he or I orgasm. Most times cums before me all over his face and neck and chest.

When it's me that's being topped my buddy gets very romantic and loves me literally to my Little Death. His piece-de-resistance is thrusting smoothly but rigidly straight up the midline to work the head of his strongly upcurving cock against the back of my prostate, then sideways against my right and left bulging seminal vesicles, the epicenters of my most intense genital pleasure. It's all very calculated and perfectly executed by him, and sensationally erotogenic. I end up begging him to deep kiss me and I finish by orgasming when I feel his cock expanding grossly then jerking and spurting up inside me. He never withdraws to ejaculate.
Your descriptions are poetry. You and your friend are lucky to have found each other. Do you involve our ex as well, lucky Pierre-style?

Your descriptions are poetry. You and your friend are lucky to have found each other. Do you involve our ex as well, lucky Pierre-style?
Yes we do involve her, during our threesomes, in every combination of man-on-woman and man-on-man as our erotic moods and needs take us.

As described in previous posts of mine, our intense threesoming began when I took the bull by the horns and introduced my 19 year-old woman-virgin buddy to my wife, who with my hands-on help he repeatedly and obviously mutually satisfyingly fucked that very night.

My intense and well-practised secret homosexual loving of my buddy since he was 17 became pretty obvious to her from seeng how wildly I got off on sloppy seconds after he had gone first with her, and from how shamelessly he and I revelled in deep-kissing each other while we took turns fucking her.

Her open fascination with man-on-man fellatio and my buddy and I alternately topping each other has grown to the point that she is often the initiator our homosexual loving of each other right beside her on the marriage bed.

Within a year of her first watching my buddy and me in action her ecstasising over it became very open indeed, to the point that she, more or less demurely, reserved the right to fellate my buddy (now her husband) while I was pumping the spunk out of him in the missionary position or when she was sixty-nining him from underneath while I took him from behind. And vice versa.

To this day it's one of the hottest things we do together.

Last edited:
Yes we do involve her, during our threesomes, in every combination of man-on-woman and man-on-man as our erotic moods and needs take us. Our intense threesoming began soon after I introduced my19 year-old buddy to my wife . My well-practised homosexual love of my buddy soon became obvious to her from her seeng how wildly I got off on sloppy seconds after he had gone first with her, including how shamelessly I revelled in deep-kissing him while I was fucking her; and vice versa.

Her fascination with man-on-man fellatio and my buddy and I alternately topping each other quickly grew to the point that she would often be the one to initiate our homosexual loving right beside her in the bed.

Within a year of watching us at it her ecstasising over it became so open that she more or less demurely reserved the right to fellate my buddy (now her husband) while I was pumping the spunk out of him in the missionary position. And vice versa of course.

To this day it's still by far the hottest thing we three do together.
Have you tried double vaginal penetration? Also, your wife married your friend?

Have you tried double vaginal penetration? Also, your wife married your friend?
Double vaginal penetration? Sure. It comes very naturally to us men, and to my ex.

In the very act we men get off hugely on the myriad mind-blowing psychological and physical aspects of it. For example, feeling the swollen heads and thick underbellies of our cocks hard-pressing and gliding against each other during thrusting, and the gross swelling and jerkings and throbbings of our orgasmically plunging shafts and, above all, the exquisitely warm and engulfing flooding feeling from cum-slit to root when we ejaculate separately or together.

For us, manfully thrusting cock-to-cock then ejaculating into the beautifully responding woman we love and so freely share is the quintessence of homosexual brotherliness.

With her fuck-heightened awareness of the powerful homosexual dynamic between us men rampantly expressing itself and being so much more intense with our cocks thrusting and counterthrusting against each other, and her having vaginally delivered my buddy's three children, my ex accommodates us very easily. She is spectacularly multi-orgasmic every time we do her together. As we men are too.

It invests the word "paramours" with a whole new beautifully erotic and deliciously expansive meaning, doesn't it.

Last edited:
As a big butt white submissive gay bottom I love to service and please hung alpha black men head to toe and be used and shared for their pleasure.

I consider myself 95% straight,and 5% bisexual,but when I am in the bisexual mood,i'm all in on it. I don't consider my self a cuckold,but I have been cuckolded by my wife,and when she cuckolds me,I cuckold her back. Sometimes I like to be be the alpha,and sometimes the beta.

Is there a biological explanation for alpha males and beta males having sex? Not just oral/servicing, but penetrative sex.
Bulls and cucks/stags (not sissy/CD/transwomen) are mostly attracted to women. They should be rivals, but they are magnetically drawn
to want to have touch, pleasure, and sex with each other. There's no reproductive purpose. You may say it's just hedonistic pleasure, but why did evolution make this satisfying and pleasurable? Is it to decrease conflict and an alternative to violence like same-sex bonobo activity? Is it to help males get along?
What do alphas get out of it? What do betas get out of it? There can be no doubt that when alpha and beta have sex, there's a bond created. What kind of bond is it?
is there a protective element?

I don't buy the "all white men are really girls" reasoning
it's so widespread that I think there must be a prosocial explanation for this behavior.

Another poster got me thinking about this question "I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas"

Take a look at these pictures and think about what would be going through the minds of hunter-gatherer early alpha and beta males before, during, and after they had sex. Especially if it was with men from another tribe.
LOVE all of these pics. Would love to be the bottom in all of these scenes

I consider myself 95% straight,and 5% bisexual,but when I am in the bisexual mood,i'm all in on it. I don't consider my self a cuckold,but I have been cuckolded by my wife,and when she cuckolds me,I cuckold her back. Sometimes I like to be be the alpha,and sometimes the beta.
Methinks I would get on great with you Pete.

Is there a biological explanation for alpha males and beta males having sex? Not just oral/servicing, but penetrative sex.
Bulls and cucks/stags (not sissy/CD/transwomen) are mostly attracted to women. They should be rivals, but they are magnetically drawn
to want to have touch, pleasure, and sex with each other. There's no reproductive purpose. You may say it's just hedonistic pleasure, but why did evolution make this satisfying and pleasurable? Is it to decrease conflict and an alternative to violence like same-sex bonobo activity? Is it to help males get along?
What do alphas get out of it? What do betas get out of it? There can be no doubt that when alpha and beta have sex, there's a bond created. What kind of bond is it?
is there a protective element?

I don't buy the "all white men are really girls" reasoning
it's so widespread that I think there must be a prosocial explanation for this behavior.

Another poster got me thinking about this question "I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas"

Take a look at these pictures and think about what would be going through the minds of hunter-gatherer early alpha and beta males before, during, and after they had sex. Especially if it was with men from another tribe.
You have raised a goodly number of deeply searching and very important questions there.

Plus, those shots you use to illustrate your thesis are extremely hot and have stimulated very much more than my thinking on the Alpha-Beta Male debate. Thanks Pepe.

Ps: I wouldn't dare to assess and advertise my sexual orientation percentage-wise as you have done. If I did, I might attract the interest and attention of hot straights like you such that they come after me. And we wouldn't want that now would we, what with you admitting to being such an ardent and attentive switch-hitter in converting from a self-assessed paltry 5% to 95% or arguably 100% homosexual when indulging yourself with your no doubt exseedingly spunky male lovers.

Last edited:
Back