When were you broken?

it is very addictive to have a total bull take you. have you ever dressed up like a girl at his request? this bisexual wanted me to dress up while he fucked my wife. He fucked me into submission in front of her to be the total dom of her. she told me to take me and he did. i tried to resist because he just wanted me to obey him in front of my girl but she me to allow it to happen and i gave in like a wimpy cuck. but he slid his thick dick and rocked my smooth ass so good that i started to moan like a little bitch in front of my wife. he then sat in couch and had my wife sit on his man cock and gave her total pleasure. i wanted to watch but he told me to lay in the floor and lick his balls while she had a wet orgasm.
That is true
after the first load of black cum in my ass pussy I was totally broken an since then I am his bitch

I was first broken by someone close to the family but was black broken around 13-14 , counselor that my parents sent me too so I could talk about , he was black man , first one I had ever seen . He noticed when I was talking about it was get hard . He Said If I would be more comfortable if I pulled out my penis and played with it while I talk so it took a little bit but I did it then he did the same , he had the big cock I ever seen, we were both hard when he got up and walk over to me and put his cock right front of my mouth, couldn't help myself I started sucking him . Then he asked me to lay down and he bred me. That happened every time I went meet me , which last 6 months
Thank you for sharing....I'll be thinking about your post for quite a while, lol...

Attachments

• 12903987_1124014910972386_1719187507_o.jpg
    12903987_1124014910972386_1719187507_o.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 19
Just this week I have been chatting with a BBC on Reddit. He likes older white men submitting to him and is promising to break me. Like all online, I am not sure he is genuine. But I agreed to do whatever he wanted and thank him for it. He lives a long way so it is unlikely I will visit, but if I do go there solo, I will look him up and do everything in my power to get his 10 inches down my throat or up my ass. Then I will be completely broken.
hope you get what you want and it goes the way you think it will

Back