Real talk for white bottoms

So I've bottomed for a few guys in my life. One thick hung BBC tried to get in me but I really couldn't handle him. I just sucked another BBC yesterday and he was pretty thick too. Made my jaw hurt today! My question is, how do you get comfortable enough to let a BBC like that get balls deep in your ass? That ******* is rough and I commend you bottoms who take it so well. My mouth is available for BBC but I also want to make my ass available as well. I think it would be less tiring to get fucked than to gag on BBC all the time.
practice... 12" dildo balls deep!
View attachment 12inch.mp4

Oh I wasn’t being harsh, sweetie… I understood what you meant and how. When I first started with regular vibes, yeah that wasn’t so easy.

I was talking to a guy from here and because of pics of his beautiful BBC, I had to order my very first BBC dildo. I couldn’t get together with him but I had to have something close. Still haven’t had the real thing but maybe one day - I’ll definitely be somewhat prepared when it happens :wub:
Hi Kayla,
I have no doubt you’ll find a bbc you want. My first and only so far was a boss of mine who asked me out for a ******* . I was so very excited the few days leading up to our date I could hardly stand it. I ended up spending the night at his place. It was the most incredible night I have ever had.

Attachments

• IMG_3289.jpeg
    IMG_3289.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
Hi Kayla,
I have no doubt you’ll find a bbc you want. My first and only so far was a boss of mine who asked me out for a ******* . I was so very excited the few days leading up to our date I could hardly stand it. I ended up spending the night at his place. It was the most incredible night I have ever had.
I’ve always been a bang and go kind of slut. I’ve never got to spend the night and just get fucked over and over all night long.

Back