Real talk for white bottoms

I’m not doubting you. I’m impressed.
Oh I wasn’t being harsh, sweetie… I understood what you meant and how. When I first started with regular vibes, yeah that wasn’t so easy.

I was talking to a guy from here and because of pics of his beautiful BBC, I had to order my very first BBC dildo. I couldn’t get together with him but I had to have something close. Still haven’t had the real thing but maybe one day - I’ll definitely be somewhat prepared when it happens :wub:

Oh I wasn’t being harsh, sweetie… I understood what you meant and how. When I first started with regular vibes, yeah that wasn’t so easy.

I was talking to a guy from here and because of pics of his beautiful BBC, I had to order my very first BBC dildo. I couldn’t get together with him but I had to have something close. Still haven’t had the real thing but maybe one day - I’ll definitely be somewhat prepared when it happens :wub:
Somewhat is correct. I thought I was really ready. It’s a new day when the real thing is sliding into you and you realize you don’t have 100% control of the situation. When he determines you are going to get pounded and you’re powerless to stop him. At first I was saying go slow, he says okay but I don’t think he did. Then I said not so hard, he said it’s alright. Then I realized I was whimpering and moaning. My outward reaction was not matching what body was doing. I had along the way lost control, not of him but of myself. I was completely surrendered to what was happening. That surrender was an experience I hadn’t expected.

You gotta want it in you. Relax, focus on being open to your daddy. Feel it push deeper….

Be clean…. That helps heaps to do an ******* rinse… that takes planning, but totally worth it as part of the mental prep.

Also, train yourself to cum from a prostate orgasm…. Once you get there, the bigger the better and it’s gooooooooood.
Good advice. And it's true. Prostate orgasms from a BBC are so incredible!

Somewhat is correct. I thought I was really ready. It’s a new day when the real thing is sliding into you and you realize you don’t have 100% control of the situation. When he determines you are going to get pounded and you’re powerless to stop him. At first I was saying go slow, he says okay but I don’t think he did. Then I said not so hard, he said it’s alright. Then I realized I was whimpering and moaning. My outward reaction was not matching what body was doing. I had along the way lost control, not of him but of myself. I was completely surrendered to what was happening. That surrender was an experience I hadn’t expected.
Oh I’m sure, when my time finally comes and some lucky guy pops my cherry… I’m sure he’s gonna do what he wants to and not what I’m saying. However, for his sake, I hope he does like I want cause he won’t get it again if he’s too rough with me. My first time, I want to be made love to… get me used to that BBC and then you can fuck me like a slut and how you want.

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna be begging to be impregnated - sadly I can’t be but I can dream!

You took the whole 9” the first try?! It took me many weeks taking my time easing just the tip partly into the entrance to finally getting the head in. Then I was able to work with the first 3 or 4 inches for a while before I ever got the whole thing balls deep. But maybe it was because I did have a kinda thick one.
One of the first cocks I had was a 9". Painful at first but he worked it in and in no time it felt amazing. Made me shoot my cum just before he did.
I remember walking home with his cum dripping out of me and running down my legs

So I've bottomed for a few guys in my life. One thick hung BBC tried to get in me but I really couldn't handle him. I just sucked another BBC yesterday and he was pretty thick too. Made my jaw hurt today! My question is, how do you get comfortable enough to let a BBC like that get balls deep in your ass? That ******* is rough and I commend you bottoms who take it so well. My mouth is available for BBC but I also want to make my ass available as well. I think it would be less tiring to get fucked than to gag on BBC all the time.
Take some painkillers before the fact but stay away from addictive ones (opioid-based). I could not take a proper pounding before taking some over-the-counter ones that worked for me. For me, it was really painful to take a BBC and my first experience was with one. Later, I was able to take it like a proper BBC slut should but it took quite a while. I was always sore for days sometimes over a week regardless. My throat soreness also tended to last longer.

So I've bottomed for a few guys in my life. One thick hung BBC tried to get in me but I really couldn't handle him. I just sucked another BBC yesterday and he was pretty thick too. Made my jaw hurt today! My question is, how do you get comfortable enough to let a BBC like that get balls deep in your ass? That ******* is rough and I commend you bottoms who take it so well. My mouth is available for BBC but I also want to make my ass available as well. I think it would be less tiring to get fucked than to gag on BBC all the time.
Practice, practice n even more practice.lol and with toys the some what are close to or are or by length n girth around the same and practice every day n night does condition ur holes for the same ******* right

Take some painkillers before the fact but stay away from addictive ones (opioid-based). I could not take a proper pounding before taking some over-the-counter ones that worked for me. For me, it was really painful to take a BBC and my first experience was with one. Later, I was able to take it like a proper BBC slut should but it took quite a while. I was always sore for days sometimes over a week regardless. My throat soreness also tended to last longer.
One of the best things to take (and no prescription needed) is amil nitrate aka "poppers".
They help loosen your hole and make you want to keep getting fucked.

Afterwards, your pucker will gape open and be very receptive to all size cocks.
But be warned, you probably won't be able to cum without something big in there from now on.

I was opposite! I was sucking a BBC, had to be 9”. I wanted his load so bad but his cock was so fat that I couldn’t consistently keep my teeth away. To his credit, he didn’t complain but I felt bad so I offered up my white ass to him. OMG! It felt so good, balls deep stretching my hole. I got his load deep in my ass instead of my mouth.

Ur concentrating too much on the pain n not the pleasure. Use dildos, progressively larger b4 the meeting to help open u up...use LOTS of lube...trust me, EVERYONE says it hurts, that they can't take it, but...they can. U can. It fits. Just needs a little help to get it there.
So agree my first time being fucked by a BBC hurt like hell at the start but that went away after a time then it was just so amazing and hot, just deal with the pain because it’s worth it.

I found that the more turned on I was, the easier it was to take thick cocks in my ass. Not to say I was never turned on, but being turned on and taking time to relax was the key. If either me or the guy I'm with wants to rush things, it always seems to ruin the experience. By the way, my jaws hurt sometimes after a long sucking session!

Back