Grindr for the win…

chrissgurl

Male
Gold Member
Ok, sissies, how many of you have a Grindr account, and have successfully matched with a black man to submit to? Tell your story here…
I fucked an out of town stranger today, with under an hour of first contact to his arrival at my place. He fucked me hard and deep for almost an hour straight, and promised to come back with his crew to gang fuck me in the future. It was amazing!
What’s my point?
if you haven’t taken the first step in submitting sexually to a strong black man, get stepping. Take the fantasy to the next level and live it. Being afraid is half the point, surrender your sexuality and desire to taking all the black cock you can. I’ve not yet found a long term fwb to submit to, but I have found 10 different well hung bbc to play with and learn how wonderful being a black man’s fuck toy is. I’ve got one guy that likes for me to come suck his cock after his girlfriend leaves for work 2-3 times a month. . A lot of times his cock is still wet with her pussy juice as I suck him hard to fuck me. I’ve got another guy that only wants head, but he feeds me once a week. My pot guy figured out I like cock pretty quick and I get cheap OG Kush in exchange for a raw bareback fucking once a month. Another guy that likes all night long kissing, and touching and will cum in me 6-7 times in a night, but we’ve only managed to get together 2 times in the last 6 months. There are a few other one night stands, and an awful lot of connections that never materialized for reasons unknown… but over all, I’ve managed to hook up with 15 different real men in the lasT year…

what does that say about my sexuality? Don’t care, I love being able to satisfy my slutty cravings for thick juicy black cock.
Go get yourself turned out and stop wasting time! Get a grindr account now!
Photo is o my hook up today… my ass still feels that cock beating the masculine out of me.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 93
Ok, sissies, how many of you have a Grindr account, and have successfully matched with a black man to submit to? Tell your story here…
I fucked an out of town stranger today, with under an hour of first contact to his arrival at my place. He fucked me hard and deep for almost an hour straight, and promised to come back with his crew to gang fuck me in the future. It was amazing!
What’s my point?
if you haven’t taken the first step in submitting sexually to a strong black man, get stepping. Take the fantasy to the next level and live it. Being afraid is half the point, surrender your sexuality and desire to taking all the black cock you can. I’ve not yet found a long term fwb to submit to, but I have found 10 different well hung bbc to play with and learn how wonderful being a black man’s fuck toy is. I’ve got one guy that likes for me to come suck his cock after his girlfriend leaves for work 2-3 times a month. . A lot of times his cock is still wet with her pussy juice as I suck him hard to fuck me. I’ve got another guy that only wants head, but he feeds me once a week. My pot guy figured out I like cock pretty quick and I get cheap OG Kush in exchange for a raw bareback fucking once a month. Another guy that likes all night long kissing, and touching and will cum in me 6-7 times in a night, but we’ve only managed to get together 2 times in the last 6 months. There are a few other one night stands, and an awful lot of connections that never materialized for reasons unknown… but over all, I’ve managed to hook up with 15 different real men in the lasT year…

what does that say about my sexuality? Don’t care, I love being able to satisfy my slutty cravings for thick juicy black cock.
Photo is o my hook up today… my ass still feels that cock beating the masculine out of me.
Hell yes I bet it was good too and he opened you up didn't he?

What’s my point?

(y)

What’s my point?

So turned on and so jealous reading this .... might just have to take your advice ;)

Craigslist was the go to place but with it's demise had to look elsewhere. Grindr works for me now. Lot of cock to be found to suck and serve around the Panama City area, but most can't host. When I'm feeling particularly hungry, I check into a budget motel, turn the app on and am usually gagging on a nice black cock in an hour or 2. Through the course of an evening to early morning before checkout, I've enjoyed as many as 4 cocks in a stay.

Back