Real talk for white bottoms

So I've bottomed for a few guys in my life. One thick hung BBC tried to get in me but I really couldn't handle him. I just sucked another BBC yesterday and he was pretty thick too. Made my jaw hurt today! My question is, how do you get comfortable enough to let a BBC like that get balls deep in your ass? That ******* is rough and I commend you bottoms who take it so well. My mouth is available for BBC but I also want to make my ass available as well. I think it would be less tiring to get fucked than to gag on BBC all the time.

ive only had ONE guy that I ever tapped out with, just couldn't take him and oddly he wasn't even the biggest guy ive had. He just fucked HARD. there isn't much you can do there besides keep going back to blowing him, lol.

in all seriousness though, I haven't done spontaneous hookups so I don't know much about STAYING ready. my lifestyle isn't one that allows for consistent hookups so I have the luxury to plan mine. I have a process I go through every time that starts several hours (or days) before if I have time.

Start with small plugs for extended periods of time to get used to the sensation and get the muscles open and relaxed, then move to smaller toys and slow fucking, eventually working your way up to big toys and taking them HARD. Of course I clean at the last minute and watch my diet as well. Ive taken 10” men using this and its worked. Not a garuntee, but it puts me int he best possible spot.

You gotta want it in you. Relax, focus on being open to your daddy. Feel it push deeper….

Be clean…. That helps heaps to do an ******* rinse… that takes planning, but totally worth it as part of the mental prep.

Also, train yourself to cum from a prostate orgasm…. Once you get there, the bigger the better and it’s gooooooooood.

You gotta want it in you. Relax, focus on being open to your daddy. Feel it push deeper….

Be clean…. That helps heaps to do an ******* rinse… that takes planning, but totally worth it as part of the mental prep.

Also, train yourself to cum from a prostate orgasm…. Once you get there, the bigger the better and it’s gooooooooood.
Be clean…. That helps heaps to do an ******* rinse… that takes planning, YES!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SPONTANEOUS PEOPLE . I WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED IN A BULL THAT WOULDN'T WANT YOU CLEAN LET ALONE BE CLEAN FOR THEM .

Get yourself a small/medium buttplug and leave it in for about an hour. You can acclimate to it and it stretches you just enough to be able to then accommodate a cock a lot more easily so you don't feel like you're being ripped apart.
1. Douche
2. Warm bath to allow your hole to rest and the secretions to return
3. Buttplug
4. Get laid
I’ve douched since I was a teen, that really does help to get you to open up. Being cleaned out makes a difference for sure.

And while I’ve not had a real cock in me yet, certainly not a BBC (but I hope and dream), I easily took my 9” BBC dildo balls deep on the first glide down it.

I’ve douched since I was a teen, that really does help to get you to open up. Being cleaned out makes a difference for sure.

And while I’ve not had a real cock in me yet, certainly not a BBC (but I hope and dream), I easily took my 9” BBC dildo balls deep on the first glide down it.
You took the whole 9” the first try?! It took me many weeks taking my time easing just the tip partly into the entrance to finally getting the head in. Then I was able to work with the first 3 or 4 inches for a while before I ever got the whole thing balls deep. But maybe it was because I did have a kinda thick one.

Not all buttholes are created equal. Fingering a bit or a small buttplug can help get you a bit better prepared for a dildo or real thing. Especially if the dildo/dick is above average in length and girth
Correct. Im a pro at taking large cock now. My wife is notoriously a rough Domme. She likes to get aggressive when she straps it on. I just wish she strapped it on more.

You took the whole 9” the first try?! It took me many weeks taking my time easing just the tip partly into the entrance to finally getting the head in. Then I was able to work with the first 3 or 4 inches for a while before I ever got the whole thing balls deep. But maybe it was because I did have a kinda thick one.
I’ve played in my lil’pussi for awhile though. I’ve used a prostate massager for awhile and recently had gotten into plugs. So no, I didn’t just decide one day I want to try a 9” bbc dildo and glide down it in one swoop.

Like I said, I’ve douched forever, since I was a teen or before, same for playing in it.

I’ve played in my lil’pussi for awhile though. I’ve used a prostate massager for awhile and recently had gotten into plugs. So no, I didn’t just decide one day I want to try a 9” bbc dildo and glide down it in one swoop.

Like I said, I’ve douched forever, since I was a teen or before, same for playing in it.
I’m not doubting you. I’m impressed.

Back