Serving ALL black men.... BNWO is about ALL blacks, but so very often focuses only on BBC

To truly embrace my white inferiority I would like to find an average or even below average black man to serve. It's super easy idolize a massive BBC (you can't start a web browser without seeing 3), but lately I've come to realize that it's not just the BBC that the inferior races are called to serve.

Black men are TYPICALLY more athletic, have better rhythm, are naturally more dominant or alpha in bearing in attitude (something my wife says she would love), PLUS there is the beauty of the contrast that a black cock has on the backdrop of white skin tones. Should not small cocked black men be served as well? DOES THAT NOT GO EVEN FARTHER TO SHOW OUR SERIVITUDE AND SUBMISSION?

Am I alone here?

If any of my superior black masters would like to connect I would be very happy to go into detail how I want to serve, go into DETAIL on how I want to give my wife to you and then serve you both after you have finished with her.... submitting myself for use, abuse, or humiliation (as my black master would see fit).

My ultimate fantasy is to be a black owned couple, but until I find someone local that fits, I would love to help please any black man (or realistically woman) in any way possible.

Interesting topic. While I agree that BNWO should be about serving all people with melonin skin, sexual attraction plays a large part in who I’d want to serve. As a short, femme, small penis sissy - I specifically want to serve tall, hung, masculine Black men. And all kinds of Black women, too!

I could see myself serving other Black men (fat, short dicks, etc, etc) if my hot Master’s/owner’s were involved and demanded it of me. Like if they were pimping me out to random men to make money, for example. I wouldn’t have a choice then.

Interesting topic. While I agree that BNWO should be about serving all people with melonin skin, sexual attraction plays a large part in who I’d want to serve. As a short, femme, small penis sissy - I specifically want to serve tall, hung, masculine Black men. And all kinds of Black women, too!

I could see myself serving other Black men (fat, short dicks, etc, etc) if my hot Master’s/owner’s were involved and demanded it of me. Like if they were pimping me out to random men to make money, for example. I wouldn’t have a choice then.
I wonder if I should play the lottery: I know I'm pessimistic, but winning the lottery seems easier to me than finding a dominant black male. Three years ago I was sitting on the train next to a black male in his 40s and I saw that he was about to say something to me, but he immediately stopped, intimidated by the presence of the other passengers. Two months ago, while I was loading bags of pellets into the car, a black man in his 50s approached me and started to help me: I thanked him warmly, even though I didn't need help, and he quickly ask me for 2 euros in alms. Very sad!

To truly embrace my white inferiority I would like to find an average or even below average black man to serve. It's super easy idolize a massive BBC (you can't start a web browser without seeing 3), but lately I've come to realize that it's not just the BBC that the inferior races are called to serve.

Black men are TYPICALLY more athletic, have better rhythm, are naturally more dominant or alpha in bearing in attitude (something my wife says she would love), PLUS there is the beauty of the contrast that a black cock has on the backdrop of white skin tones. Should not small cocked black men be served as well? DOES THAT NOT GO EVEN FARTHER TO SHOW OUR SERIVITUDE AND SUBMISSION?

Am I alone here?

If any of my superior black masters would like to connect I would be very happy to go into detail how I want to serve, go into DETAIL on how I want to give my wife to you and then serve you both after you have finished with her.... submitting myself for use, abuse, or humiliation (as my black master would see fit).

My ultimate fantasy is to be a black owned couple, but until I find someone local that fits, I would love to help please any black man (or realistically woman) in any way possible.
Fuck yesssssss I totally agree with this as a married white wife ♠️😍❤️ I even tend to prefer smaller Black cocks since i am super tight and it’s even more humiliating to my cuckold! I simply dream of this, hope to find one soon in Montreal area in Canada 🇨🇦

Am I alone here?

Where are you located I would love to take care of both you
,my name is Ron

Back