When were you broken?

I was first broken by someone close to the family but was black broken around 13-14 , counselor that my parents sent me too so I could talk about , he was black man , first one I had ever seen . He noticed when I was talking about it was get hard . He Said If I would be more comfortable if I pulled out my penis and played with it while I talk so it took a little bit but I did it then he did the same , he had the big cock I ever seen, we were both hard when he got up and walk over to me and put his cock right front of my mouth, couldn't help myself I started sucking him . Then he asked me to lay down and he bred me. That happened every time I went meet me , which last 6 months

My hubby was the dominant part in the past
one day he came and offered me the idea to become a cuckold
because in the past it was my dream that I fix and bound my husband and make
him going crazy
i accepted that idea and we met some black man
after a while one guy became more and more in the role that he owns me
and my husband loved it more and more
my daddy said to me how I have to handle my husband (cage him, Deny to touch my pussy etc.)
my hubby went more and more crazy
at the end my daddy wanted that I transformed my husband to a sissy
wearing woman clothes, use lipstic, wearing stockings and high heels
my husband did everything I adviced him
a few weeks ago my daddy comes for a fuckdate with me
after that he ordered my husband to suck my daddys cock and than
I can not believe it until now!
my daddy fucks my husband in his ass and my husband cried loud and promised that he will do what my daddy wants
i would say now my husband is def broken!

him going crazy
my daddy said to me how I have to handle my husband (cage him, Deny to touch my pussy etc.)
my daddy fucks my husband in his ass and my husband cried loud and promised that he will do what my daddy wants
I would agree that your husband is broken

I remember an older guy showing me his cock. It was probably about eight inches.
It also had this really pronounced glan, or as some say, big mushroom head.
When he referred to it as, "the bottom-maker", I'm sure I was blushing.

He was the first to fuck the cum out of me, telling me not to touch myself.
Seeing myself with my legs on his shoulders, and him telling me to, "cum like a girl",
It was a special moment when we both saw my "sissy juice" begin to ooze out
the end of my foreskin.

He promptly deposited quite the load deep up my rectum.
His "Bottom-maker" had done it again.
beautiful

him going crazy
great story

Beta cuckolds, bottoms or submissive hubby's...

I am curious, tell me about your experience when you first succumbed to the pleasure of bottoming for a BBC, that forever changed you. That made you submissive to BBC, craving it, wanting to be regularly seeded by an alpha BBC. The experience that broke you and you realized being a bottom for BBC was your calling.
It hasn't happened for me yet but I can't wait because I think I will be big black cock only after it happens

Beta cuckolds, bottoms or submissive hubby's...

I am curious, tell me about your experience when you first succumbed to the pleasure of bottoming for a BBC, that forever changed you. That made you submissive to BBC, craving it, wanting to be regularly seeded by an alpha BBC. The experience that broke you and you realized being a bottom for BBC was your calling.
I will always be a beta cuckold because of my love and affection for BBC’s. I always imagine myself in my wife’s place and always picture myself as a BBC cumslut whore. I’m just happy I get to see my wife with my preferred type of men I love being pussy free and am always happy to be stretched to the limit

I am still waiting for that one. The one who takes me just how I need to be taken. I've sucked 4 different guys. I actually am still servicing 3 of them on a semi-regular basis. It is fun, but I want more. None of them are aggressive. I want to be face fucked, then told to lift my legs and have them take my hole.
Until then, I'll keep servicing them and will keep looking for the right guy.

I had experimented with a few white guys in college, three in fact, and all of them were pretty lackluster experiences. I was almost convinced that despite my fantasies, I wasn't into men in real time. Then a black bodybuilder came on to me at a club and I could feel that his dick was really big and we started making out in a nook. It was the first time I felt like I was making out with a real man and I felt kind of feminine, like I was the girl and he was the guy. I went home with him and told him I just wanted to give him a blow job, but once I went down on him he started really fucking my mouth and throat and I wanted him to stop but he was too strong, so I had no choice but to go along with it. And then, something just clicked. Suddenly I felt like I wanted him to use me and it was my place to allow myself to be used, that I owed it as a white man to kneel in front of a black man and pay penance for all we whites had done to black people. That I wasn't his equal at all, but he was my superior and blowing him was a serious privilege. When he came in my mouth it was like the best thing I had ever tasted. I was hooked. And I haven't been with a white man since.

I had experimented with a few white guys in college, three in fact, and all of them were pretty lackluster experiences. I was almost convinced that despite my fantasies, I wasn't into men in real time. Then a black bodybuilder came on to me at a club and I could feel that his dick was really big and we started making out in a nook. It was the first time I felt like I was making out with a real man and I felt kind of feminine, like I was the girl and he was the guy. I went home with him and told him I just wanted to give him a blow job, but once I went down on him he started really fucking my mouth and throat and I wanted him to stop but he was too strong, so I had no choice but to go along with it. And then, something just clicked. Suddenly I felt like I wanted him to use me and it was my place to allow myself to be used, that I owed it as a white man to kneel in front of a black man and pay penance for all we whites had done to black people. That I wasn't his equal at all, but he was my superior and blowing him was a serious privilege. When he came in my mouth it was like the best thing I had ever tasted. I was hooked. And I haven't been with a white man since.
Owed him for everything whites had done to blacks? Hahaha...
Just admit you're a fag bottom and love black dick up your ass. Period!

- I met someone who said that no one wanted to have sex because his dick was too big, and at the end of the day, I paid the price for my curiosity with my ass.

- I couldn't believe what I saw when we got home.
- his dick is 7-8 inc in size but it was too thick and the head was too big
- He asked me if it would fit you and I said it was too big for the first try.
- he asked me to put his cock in my mouth and I said yes.
- After 5 minutes he said to me, "I want to lick your arsehole, you'll like it.
- He put me face down on the floor, spread my legs and started licking my arse.
- After about 10 minutes, I was overjoyed and I was very relaxed.
and then he started kissing me from my waist to my neck.
- I surrendered completely and felt the hot big cock head in my arsehole.
he said, "Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you," and he started to push my hole slowly back and forth.
- He said to me, "You don't think I'm going to leave your beautiful arse unfucked?"
and started trying to put his cock in my arse.

than I felt the head of his cock in my hole and it hurt like hell, but he couldn't hold it in and he came inside me.
the first attempt was not very successful and I left home immediately because it hurt so much

then we decided to meet again after a week of training with the dildo.
he invited me to his house for the whole weekend and when I went there, he had another friend there.

- He introduced me to him and said that his dick is not too big, you can start with him.
and I said yes, I wanted to get fucked and I was ready.
- After we had a *******, I started sucking them both on the sofa.
I was finally ready, I sat on the cock of the one with the smaller cock and slowly took it all inside me.
it gave me great pleasure to feel the warmth inside me

- After 5 minutes, when he told me he was about to cum, I started to ride faster.
Finally he exploded inside me, but I kept his cock inside me until it shrunk,

- when I stood up, sperm was dripping from my arse.
- I turned to the other one and said, "I've got the lube for your big cock.
he said, "I'm so glad to hear that," and he put me face down hard and fast.

- He told me that he was going to finish his unfinished jobtoday, and he pushed the head of his cock hard into me.
This time I was able to get the head of his cock without any difficulty and it didn't hurt much.
and then back and forth, and finally I had that whole cock inside me.
I was feeling pain and pleasure together.

- He told me that its so tight, and gripping my cock very tight
- I said I felt so full, it was the first time my arse had ever felt so stretched
my hole was moving in and out every time his cock went in and out.
- He fucked me in the prone-bone position without stopping until he came inside me
- when he finished with me, My arse was burning and throbbing at the same time and when I looked in the mirror, I saw that my arsehole was enlarged.

- They told me we weren't done with you yet, and then I went to the wc and cleaned up again.
they fucked me again that night, again the next day when I woke up in the morning, again in the evening, again and again all over the house.
- when I left home, I didn't feel my arsehole for a few days.but I finally got what I wanted.

Back