When were you broken?

Body1978

Male
Beta cuckolds, bottoms or submissive hubby's...

I am curious, tell me about your experience when you first succumbed to the pleasure of bottoming for a BBC, that forever changed you. That made you submissive to BBC, craving it, wanting to be regularly seeded by an alpha BBC. The experience that broke you and you realized being a bottom for BBC was your calling.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 578
Just this week I have been chatting with a BBC on Reddit. He likes older white men submitting to him and is promising to break me. Like all online, I am not sure he is genuine. But I agreed to do whatever he wanted and thank him for it. He lives a long way so it is unlikely I will visit, but if I do go there solo, I will look him up and do everything in my power to get his 10 inches down my throat or up my ass. Then I will be completely broken.

Attachments

• BBC.jpeg
    BBC.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 568
Just this week I have been chatting with a BBC on Reddit. He likes older white men submitting to him and is promising to break me. Like all online, I am not sure he is genuine. But I agreed to do whatever he wanted and thank him for it. He lives a long way so it is unlikely I will visit, but if I do go there solo, I will look him up and do everything in my power to get his 10 inches down my throat or up my ass. Then I will be completely broken.
So you have never bottomed before and your desire is all mental? Or is your desire physical, that is you have been seeded before, it felt amazing and you are now physically addicted?

Beta cuckolds, bottoms or submissive hubby's...

I am curious, tell me about your experience when you first succumbed to the pleasure of bottoming for a BBC, that forever changed you. That made you submissive to BBC, craving it, wanting to be regularly seeded by an alpha BBC. The experience that broke you and you realized being a bottom for BBC was your calling.
There is the initial embarrassment of taking your first load, especially if
you asked (begged) the guy to "pull-out".
But after a couple of days, I felt very receptive to being cummed in.
I believe it was the hormones in his semen, absorbed by my rectal lining
that actually changed my body chemistry.
Lowering testosterone, increasing estrogen.
Like the guy mounting me said, "Don't fight it, spill your seed on the floor... it's OK to be a faggot".
He was right.

i discovered i was submissive to big black manhood in sex arcades and i started to let them enjoy my smooth latin ass until i started to enjoy it a lot. i realized i was hooked when i was in between girlfriends and i invited and older black top to my place late one night and he mandled me and let me know that he enjoyed fucking without a condom and i told him i did not not want him to leave. i let him position my smooth ass and opened up in total desire. i felt his thick manhood sliding inside of me and let him drive my pleasure until he asked me if i wanted him to pull out to cum but i pushed his rod even deeper and he enjoyed filling my tight ass full of come

There is the initial embarrassment of taking your first load, especially if
you asked (begged) the guy to "pull-out".
But after a couple of days, I felt very receptive to being cummed in.
I believe it was the hormones in his semen, absorbed by my rectal lining
that actually changed my body chemistry.
Lowering testosterone, increasing estrogen.
Like the guy mounting me said, "Don't fight it, spill your seed on the floor... it's OK to be a faggot".
He was right.
I've never been cream pied . is it true it makes more fem and shrinks your dick further?

Last edited:
it is very addictive to have a total bull take you. have you ever dressed up like a girl at his request? this bisexual wanted me to dress up while he fucked my wife. He fucked me into submission in front of her to be the total dom of her. she told me to take me and he did. i tried to resist because he just wanted me to obey him in front of my girl but she me to allow it to happen and i gave in like a wimpy cuck. but he slid his thick dick and rocked my smooth ass so good that i started to moan like a little bitch in front of my wife. he then sat in couch and had my wife sit on his man cock and gave her total pleasure. i wanted to watch but he told me to lay in the floor and lick his balls while she had a wet orgasm.

Attachments

• CEC2C9FC-DDC9-48D6-81F0-32022D80F512.jpeg
    CEC2C9FC-DDC9-48D6-81F0-32022D80F512.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 469
I was broken the first time I had a cock in my ass. He was a cute white twink but he made me whimper like a puppy. I was already a confirmed bottom when I took my first Black cock but that made me a size queen for good.
I remember an older guy showing me his cock. It was probably about eight inches.
It also had this really pronounced glan, or as some say, big mushroom head.
When he referred to it as, "the bottom-maker", I'm sure I was blushing.

He was the first to fuck the cum out of me, telling me not to touch myself.
Seeing myself with my legs on his shoulders, and him telling me to, "cum like a girl",
It was a special moment when we both saw my "sissy juice" begin to ooze out
the end of my foreskin.

He promptly deposited quite the load deep up my rectum.
His "Bottom-maker" had done it again.

I remember an older guy showing me his cock. It was probably about eight inches.

Seeing myself with my legs on his shoulders, and him telling me to, "cum like a girl",
the end of my foreskin.

that must have been amazing.

the end of my foreskin.

Sometimes known as a Gay Maker also

BBC or man or Trans that convert straight guys into suck cocks and opening up there other hole until they only crave male cocks

Back