Are you an anal addict ?

20231207_050322.jpg20231207_050322.jpgwet horny'm so fucking horny and feel nasty like a whorewifepussy . And yes, she's looking on Mandingo! When she' saw tihis clip come up, her eyes was frizen on the video,and i hear she's whispering high,ooh, finally Mandingo! Oh my god , oh my god, oh i want to look at my self in the mirror , when you use me , spank mybwhite ass, and i will suck and livk your black nipples. And take them with my hand whith red and pink colour on the sexy nails. Same with the toenails.
I'm gucking whorsjip the contrssst between my white skinand the bbc :s secy
beatyful back colour. So fucking hot .

Hi, I may not call out of work, but only because I work from home… I don’t run the full range daily, but only because it takes time and copious lube to get the big one in. If that turns you on, and you wanna help hit me up.
How big is the biggest one?

the past several days, I've been really horned up. I guess because last Monday ( a week ago), I went to the abs and got very lucky. Since then, I've been fingering myself in the shower. I think I'm becoming an addict. im ok with it, as it's the only action I'm getting any way.

After I discovered masturbation I wasted no time exploring myself, and no hole was safe! I rapidly settled on my butthole as favorite.

I was an anal sex enthusiast almost immediately, I was so tentative it was a very plesant start unlike the stories of so many others. Over a few years I worked up in sizes and became a full-fledged addict.

Through circumstances much of my anal play has been toys on my own. Occasionally with a woman strapping it on, or man, and I've only had a real cock up my ass a few times. One was black, was average length but beer can thick, and fantastic. Again I was lucky and that fat dick was a great match for my hole, stuffed to the max but not painfully.

Given the choice I'd rather not fuck. My little penis can be tortured, it's only real use sexually, or just locked up. Fill my ass and I'll suck a cock or eat a pussy.

Usually on my own, some sort of anal fuckery is a nightly occurence. I've spent countless evenings plugged or dildoed, or both. Hmmm. I'm feeling inspired right now.
Damn I wan to drain my nuts in you

To my ex, I could say: thank you, babe, for pegging me over and over again. Stretching me to finally enjoy with her the pleasure of big black cocks! I miss our girlie nights with her. Now that I have my own lover, I don't feel any pain and learnt to cum like a proper girl, just by getting filled regularly. But I can't get enough. When he's pulling double shits at work, I feel like I could need another man. Could anybody help me?

Back